15 dpo BFN and no sign of AF - strange cycle!

temmi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here but I googled my situation and this forum popped up so I figured I'd post a thread.

My husband and I went unprotected about 2 and a half weeks ago and now I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. I noticed this month's cycle was abnormal pretty quickly because I've been tracking my AF and symptoms for 4+ years now on a very detailed calendar and this month, nothing went as it normally does. I usually have 2 short cycles per year and 3 long cycles. My short ones are 25 days and my long ones are 35 days. Some months I'll ovulate late and others early, but my typical (most frequent) cycle length is 30 days. This month I had a very late O on CD 23, so I expected a 35 day cycle, but I'm now on CD38 and there's no AF in sight. Usually during O, I get a few light cramps and they disappear. A few days later I'll start getting gassy (sorry TMI) which lasts for a few days, then that disappears. Then I will get 2 days of light menstrual cramping followed closely (within a day or 2) by my period. The only thing that has ever differed about my cycles was the length, the order of events from O to AF has never changed, except this month we BD'd during O and I never got my usual gas cramping, but instead I got menstrual cramps and a tiny bit of brown spotting 1 week later. After that, I got my gas cramps but they lasted a full week (when normally they only last 3-4 days tops)... after the gas cramps I started getting very dull cramping/discomfort in my abdomen, which I kept expecting to get more intense and turn into full on menstrual cramping but it never did. I took a test at 13 dpo and it was negative. I took another at 15 dpo and it was still negative. I've only taken the cheap blue dye tests from Rite Aid so I'm not sure if these are accurate, but I'm now 16 dpo and still no AF.. no signs, no symptoms, only faint "cramping" and discomfort that feels KINDA like AF but not really because it's so dull. I've never missed a period in my life so this is very strange, I just can't explain the BFNs!! Has anyone else experienced this? I'd love some insights!! Thanks for reading! :)

Hi temmi, i am at the same stage now. Am at 15 / 16 dpo today very dull cramps, period should have been by now. I testedvat 9 dpo very early and clear negative not even a faintest line. I have not tested eversince fearing for negative result. We have been trying grom last 8-9 months. I have pcos so this month was my 2 nd round of clomid.
What happened in your case? I am gonna wait some more days and then take test. Please do reply.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->