I don’t understand

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was last on here a few months ago and got my bfp but at my first scan there was no heartbeat. We decided to ntnp but I can tell dh wants this so bad. We dtd the whole week of my fertile days, 3/4 times a day in September. I believe I am 11dpo with af due on Thursday, I have had bfn’s on multiple tests. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong :(

I don't think you're doing anything wrong hun. The fact that you got a BFP means that your body can get pregnant naturally, so that's a good sign! No heartbeat is really sad; but at that stage, it's usually a chromosomal issue.

It does take up to 6 months for even perfectly healthy couples to conceive. It's a myth that things work out quickly even if both guy and woman are healthy. How old are you / your husband? Do you have any pre-existing conditions?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong hun. The fact that you got a BFP means that your body can get pregnant naturally, so that's a good sign! No heartbeat is really sad; but at that stage, it's usually a chromosomal issue.

It does take up to 6 months for even perfectly healthy couples to conceive. It's a myth that things work out quickly even if both guy and woman are healthy. How old are you / your husband? Do you have any pre-existing conditions?
Thankyou for replying, we have 5 children who were easy to conceive but I’m now 37 and I think my body has taken its toll. Neither of us has any pre-existing conditions and we are both quite healthy. I really don’t want to go down the fertility route I think we may have to give up if it doesn’t happen, Dh is 37 also

I'm really sorry you lost the baby :( But unfortunately even if you time everything perfectly it might not work and that's pretty normal. I wouldn't start worrying just yet. Even being in my 20s at the time, it took me about a year to conceive my second child and I also had a miscarriage in that timespan. My first and third child happened right away. It seems pretty random unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    toe
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->