15 DPO still BFN, no AF?!

CupcakeGirl2

Reaction score
hi all!

So a brief summary of what’s going on...

Me and OH decided to try for a baby and I got off birth control mid cycle and had my withdrawal bleed. I have PCOS so I scheduled an app with a fertility doc, she said to keep trying this month to see if I can ovulate on my own, so we did and she scheduled me to come in two week a later to check my blood to see if I had Oed or not. To my surprise my body did on its own!! However my progesterone level was only 8 and she said it needs to be 15 or higher so she prescribed me progesterone pills vaginally but when I started those I was 11 DPO per my chart and OPKs, she said to still do them even though I was 11DPO, so I have been using them.

Every test I’ve done has been BFN, I’ve had a few that were questionable but not clear. I’m now 15 DPO and no AF still, I have been having super mild cramping but no spotting or bleeding. My boobs are extremely sore, I’m extremely fatigued to the point I feel like if I close my eyes too long I’ll fall asleep.

Has anyone had BFN and then last 15dpo gotten a BFP?!

Dont want to read and run is it possible the progesterone is preventing af?

Still no AF, I stopped the progesterone two days ago and still nothing. I didn’t test today because I’m confidant I’m not pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->