15 month checkup/shots yesterday

Ilovemychild

Reaction score
Conner had his 15 month checkup yesterday!! He is 32 1/2 inches long and weighed in at 21.14 lbs!! He's a tall and thin little thang!!

The doctor gave me the best news a mother can hear when he said "his speech is sooooo advanced for his age". I was so proud to hear that! I assumed he was "normal" but according to the pedi, his vocabulary is outstanding for his age!! :happydance:

Okay, im done bragging!! You know how us mothers get!

glad he is doing so well!! Zander gets to go for his 15 month check on Valentines day so we will get to see how he is doing I know he is 24 lbs since we took him a little over a week ago for an ear infection but I like to have all the measurements together...thats great his speech is so well its amazing to me Zander was not saying many words until just the past few days he has learned several words today and his favorite word this week is football and its so cute hearing it!

glad he is doing so well!! Zander gets to go for his 15 month check on Valentines day so we will get to see how he is doing I know he is 24 lbs since we took him a little over a week ago for an ear infection but I like to have all the measurements together...thats great his speech is so well its amazing to me Zander was not saying many words until just the past few days he has learned several words today and his favorite word this week is football and its so cute hearing it!

Aww, thats great!!! :) Best of luck at his appt!! :) Hope his ear infection is doing better, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->