15 Vests 10 Sleepsuits now only £10 posted boys/unisex NB 0-3 & 3-6

Oneday

Mum to two boys
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have loads and i mean loads of boys and unisex sleepsuits and vests to get rid of. All are in good condition with plenty of wear left in them. Various makes, george, next , bruin (toys r us) and mothercare. I have newborn, 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Selling very cheap 25p each for vests and 50p for sleepsuits hence i'm not able to picture and post them all, taken some pics below as a sample but if you tell me if you want boys or unisex i will sort them out for you and try where possible to give you the make or style you prefer. Postage will be at cost depending on weight. Paypal preferred.

All washed in fairy non bio , from a smoke free and pet free home

Attachments

• SAM_1733.jpg
    SAM_1733.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • SAM_1734.jpg
    SAM_1734.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • SAM_1735.jpg
    SAM_1735.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 21
Hi hun,
I'd be interested in unisex stuff, mainly the next & mothercare things, both sizes. are you able to e-mail me pics??
Or is there too much to do that??
x

I am interested in mothercare mainly (or next) vests/sleepsuits, I like 'alternative' ones rather than the usual baby blues if you have anything? x

Hi hun,
I'd be interested in unisex stuff, mainly the next & mothercare things, both sizes. are you able to e-mail me pics??
x

Hi
The 0-3 bag is the size of a bin bag thats why i don't want to take individual pictures for people and the reason i am selling them so cheap. If you want say 10 vests and 10 sleepsuits i can pic out the next and mothercare unisex ones for you. Hope you don't think i'm being funny but i have loads of outfits to sell too so i am busy working through taking pics of them to post on here or ebay.

I am interested in mothercare mainly (or next) vests/sleepsuits, I like 'alternative' ones rather than the usual baby blues if you have anything? x

Hi
Some of the next ones are in the pic one is white with grey stripes and silver glittery star writing, also a yellow one from george with farm animals. As i said above haven't got the time to sort through and picture them all really hence the cheap price. I could probably find something suitable if you do want some though x

I'm interested in boys and unisex vest and sleepsuits in 3-6 months I like colourful one not the usual blue

Hi hun,
x

Hi
The 0-3 bag is the size of a bin bag thats why i don't want to take individual pictures for people and the reason i am selling them so cheap. If you want say 10 vests and 10 sleepsuits i can pic out the next and mothercare unisex ones for you. Hope you don't think i'm being funny but i have loads of outfits to sell too so i am busy working through taking pics of them to post on here or ebay.

Goodness hun! I don't think you're being funny at all!! I know what it's like tryin to create room!! ... Except no matter how much i get rid of, I just keep losing mine!! :shrug:

How much would it be for 5 x 0-3 unisex vests, 5 x 3-6 unisex vests & 5 x 0-3 sleepsuits & 5 x 3-6 sleepsuits. Next & mothercare if possible xx

Hi
Can I have 10 3-6 vests and 10 sleepsuits 3-6 months. Can I have the most colourful sleepsuits you have please. can you let me know how much posted, will pay later this evening x

Hi hun,
x

Hi

Goodness hun! I don't think you're being funny at all!! I know what it's like tryin to create room!! ... Except no matter how much i get rid of, I just keep losing mine!! :shrug:

How much would it be for 5 x 0-3 unisex vests, 5 x 3-6 unisex vests & 5 x 0-3 sleepsuits & 5 x 3-6 sleepsuits. Next & mothercare if possible xx

Yes i have bags of stuff and not planning anymore babies so it needs to go. I can do those for £10 posted , my paypal is [email protected] Also what do you class as unisex some are patterned ut with blue trims , i don't want to give u anything too boyish ;-) let me know and i'll sort you a selction out x

Hi
Can I have 10 3-6 vests and 10 sleepsuits 3-6 months. Can I have the most colourful sleepsuits you have please. can you let me know how much posted, will pay later this evening x

Hi Becky
Thst will be £10 posted please, also replied to your pm. My paypal is [email protected] Do you want colourful vests as well as sleepsuits?

Have just paid now, have PM'd you my address.
Yes please cold I have colourful vests aswell x

Hi Guys

I have loads and i mean loads of boys and unisex sleepsuits and vests to get rid of. All are in good condition with plenty of wear left in them. Various makes, george, next , bruin (toys r us) and mothercare. I have 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Selling very cheap 25p each for vests and 50p for sleepsuits hence i'm not able to picture and post them all, taken some pics below as a sample but if you tell me if you want boys or unisex i will sort them out for you and try where possible to give you the make or style you prefer. Postage will be at cost depending on weight. Paypal preferred.

Hiya Hun could i have the vests in pic 1 and are these 0-3 or 3-6 months ? also can i have a similar selection of sleepsuits please, my boy is only 6lbs so 0-3 is good for me and i like blues xx

Hi Guys

I have loads and i mean loads of boys and unisex sleepsuits and vests to get rid of. All are in good condition with plenty of wear left in them. Various makes, george, next , bruin (toys r us) and mothercare. I have 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Selling very cheap 25p each for vests and 50p for sleepsuits hence i'm not able to picture and post them all, taken some pics below as a sample but if you tell me if you want boys or unisex i will sort them out for you and try where possible to give you the make or style you prefer. Postage will be at cost depending on weight. Paypal preferred.

Hiya Hun could i have the vests in pic 1 and are these 0-3 or 3-6 months ? also can i have a similar selection of sleepsuits please, my boy is only 6lbs so 0-3 is good for me and i like blues xx

Hi
I can do 10 vest and 10 sleepsuits for £10 posted for you as well if you like. You can have those vests if you want they are 3-6 months. I also have some nice next boys sleepsuits colourful with monkeys on, in the current rang they are greens and blues these are up to 1 month 10 ib got more next ones in this size as well.

Hi hun how much for 10x vest & 10x babygrows in 0-3 (Boys)
I prefer stripes or plain blue, green etc (Really like the gray one in your pic) :flower:

Hi hun how much for 10x vest & 10x babygrows in 0-3 (Boys)
I prefer stripes or plain blue, green etc (Really like the gray one in your pic) :flower:

HiI can do 10 of each for £10 posted. I think those grey ones are 3-6 months though x

Hi
Anyone else want these? I can do 10 vests and 10 sleep suits for £10 posted (large box full) boys and unisex nb , up to 1 month (10 ib) , 0-3 and 3-6 months , smaller sizes I have next boys others are mainly George. Will try to meet your requests. Cheers x

I would like some hun, just waiting to get paid and I'll let you know :)

Hi Guys

Hi
I can do 10 vest and 10 sleepsuits for £10 posted for you as well if you like. You can have those vests if you want they are 3-6 months. I also have some nice next boys sleepsuits colourful with monkeys on, in the current rang they are greens and blues these are up to 1 month 10 ib got more next ones in this size as well.

I will take them thank you and i will pay via paypal if thats ok hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->