15 weeks - still sick every single day

ElsMommy26

Reaction score
Ladies, I'm losing hope here :cry:

There has not been one day since 6 weeks where I haven't thrown up multiple times. I'm scared because I'm past the whole "morning sickness usually stops for women at the start of the second trimester." I remember with my first, it stopped at 14 weeks.

Did anyone's magically stop during the second tri? Is there hope for me at all, or does it seem I'll have this my entire pregnancy? I have zero memory of what it's like to feel normal.

I went for my 16 week appointment feeling like I had since morning sickness had started. I collapsed in a puddle of my own vomit and the reception desk when checking in. Next day poof! Gone! Haven't been sick or collapsed since and all nausea was gone in a few days. Fingers crossed it vanishes for you soon :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're suffering. I had hyperemesis with my daughter until around the 16 week mark, when it noticeably improved and pretty much went completely by 18 weeks. Don't lose hope, it could get better very soon. Anti sickness meds may help too?

Both of those give me so much hope! I've made it this far and can muster out a few more weeks but the thought of making it until January makes me want to crawl in bed and never come out. Fruitmash - I also collapsed at work this past Monday in a pool of my own vomit. This sickness is no joke.
I do have prescriptions for Zofran (barely puts a dent in it) and phenergen, which I can only take at night after my other child is asleep since it knocks me out cold!

I was never sick but I had nausea until about 16 weeks this time when it stopped at 12 weeks with my first

Everyday til 20 weeks for me. Only thing that's worked was ondansetron aka zofran

I felt a bit better with ds at 14 weeks
Was mostly all better by 16.
There's still time for u to feel better hon.
Hope its soon xx

I was 18 weeks when I finally stopped throwing up, up to 6 times a day at its worst, erggh hold on mama it gets better xx

Bless, I do feel for you!! My first, (girl), I felt pretty rubbish until about month 5, and then it did get better.
Just hang in there!

im still nauseas, but hunny dont live like this, are you taking anything, i strongly suggest you try zofran

I'm still nauseous and vomiting at least once a day, usually in the morning, it has improved though so do feel loads better, I think it's unlikely for me to stop vomiting as I carried on vomiting till a few days before labour with both previous pregnancies 😕 The nausea is getting me more down than the actual vomiting, it's frustrating so you have my sympathies but I'm sure you will start feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->