15dpo and NOTHING

billiejo

Reaction score
hey all :hugs: am now 15dpo and not having any major symptons.. was tired last nite and was in bed early but up again at like 2.30am for toilet, when i woke this morning thought i was a bit quesy but then again i was fine once up and dressed so again i'm thinking its all in my head, that i've been so silly and that the stupid witch is just holding out on me to decide to test then she'll show.. :( am so down i know the logical thing to do is just test but seriously have seen enough of negatives now and i swore after my last negative last month that i wouldnt test again until i was like 99.999% sure that i was pregnant.. sorry but just really down and feeling so blue :( :( think i'll go n have a wee cry:nope::nope:

just want to say tons of pregnant ladies had no symptoms at all until like 6 weeks pg.
When is your af due or are you already late?

cycles not regular so dont know when due but know from cbfm ovualted day 17/18 now on day 33... think i will just test in morning will know one way or another then

Wowo - billiejo - we are so identical!

reading you was like reading me at the moment. Am 16 DPO and virtually nothing and am not testing in case its a BFN. Sad or what!

Wowo - billiejo - we are so identical!

reading you was like reading me at the moment. Am 16 DPO and virtually nothing and am not testing in case its a BFN. Sad or what!

hi lily me... still not gotten the guts the test.. am holding out until Sunday and will test then, find out one way or another.. just my last cycle was 43 days previous one to that was 56! this cycle i started AC and i got peak on CBFM on day 17/day 18.. so just hoping and praying that its worked, am too chicken to test and see a negative.. i know sad or what!! have you had any symptons? i've had cramps and back ache about 5 to 8dpo but nothing significant in the last 3 days :( :(

me too - I think I'll wait til Sunday. I guess if its AF then like you its a late cycle. I have been 28 days, 32 days and 34 so far (since I came off BC) so was assuming this one was 34. It could well be more than that hence I am not late at all, still waiting. Such a nightmare! For all those people who are regular, it makes life so much easier.

You sypthoms sound promising though? I am beginning to think that most people dont have any and that nothing should be that noticeable before a BFP - what do you think?

yeah maybe lily me... i had pretty strong cramps and back ache but now nothing.. except GAS !!! and i keep waking in the middle of the nite for the toilet.. but now i'm beginning to think maybe i'm waking up just because i read somewhere once that it could be a sign!!! oh its madness i tell you just madness :(.... i know i'd love to have a regular cycle but never had one and dont think i ever will.. after my mmc last year it took 13 wks for af to reappear so am all over the place since really!!! babydust to you xx have u been trying long?

its very annoying! I have poeple telling me to use OPK's which I have been but if you don't know your cycle length, you end up using about 20 per month which gets a bit pricy (and dull!).

I know what you mean about sympthoms. The more you read about what they are, the more you feel them. Today I've been feeling a few but its all just in my head. And gas - definitely have that but again, its kind of nothing new :)

this is my third month of trying so only really just beginning although completely addicted to OPK's / POAS / charting for the first 2 months that it got quite stressful. Am still doing all that but not the POAS. That was the worst bit.

You - how long? Sorry about the mmc. That's hard.

ta x yes it was very very hard i was 16wks but baby stopped growing at 8+2, i didnt have a 12wk scan due to backlog.. bit of a boom going on here in the last few years.. i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 11wks it just made it all the harder really but i'm getting there.. been trying really since last september so this is our 8th attempt.. its funny how when we read about sympthoms suddenly we get them!! my poor (.)(.) are probably screaming at me whenever they see my hands approaching them for a grope.. just to see.. oh i suppose if we dont laugh we'll cry and i've done quite enough of that already thank you very much!!!

I know how you feel....AF is due Sat...I have CRAMPS!!!!! So I am assuming af show her ugly mug. Too afraid to test. Tested a few days ago BFN....I also used some blue dye and got 2 Evaps in a row. I guess I'll wait and see.

Good luck ladies...
Shannon

oh it sucks doesnt it.. i wish and hope and pray we all get that lucky lucky bfp.. xxxxxxthis site is a god send :)

Keep smiling Billiejo - its really the only way forward! the more we worry, the less likely it is to happen (or so I have been told by some BFP person!!)

Keep me posted with your Sunday testing and good luck!

Baby Dust to you all on this site :hugs:
x

well girls i tested this morning, just got a feeling and it was BFP!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance: it was a first response and the line came up straight away , got a digital for tomorrow morning so please stick!
the lack of symptons was freaking me out but just goes to show... still on off cramping with bout of nausea yesterday and very tired but so happy .. thanks to you all for your help and advice xxx babydust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just wanted to say i know alot of ppl that havent gotten a bfp until 19+ dpo. It can depend when eggy implants.

well girls i tested this morning, just got a feeling and it was BFP!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance: it was a first response and the line came up straight away , got a digital for tomorrow morning so please stick!
the lack of symptons was freaking me out but just goes to show... still on off cramping with bout of nausea yesterday and very tired but so happy .. thanks to you all for your help and advice xxx babydust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back