15dpo implantation?

gaves99

DD May 2014, DSD Aug 2003
Reaction score
I'm typically a 28 day cycle.. this month ovulation was around cd18 (vs 14) and I'm now on cd33 and 15dpo. Since my ovulation was late, i guess that pushes my af arrival off too. CB opk peak came in the pm on Friday July 1, but I guess I may not really have ovulated for 36 hours so I may be off with counting. (I don't temp)* Frer tests still show neg. I'm currently experiencing cramps and just had a pink tint to the cm when I wiped. Not sure if that is af coming or late implant?* I thought I'd had sore boobs, nausea, mood swings, cramps, sore back, bad headaches etc the last 2 days. Thoughts?? Am I out?

Two months ago I ovulated a few days late as well. Do you track how long your luteal phase is each month? I have since discovered mine is pretty much 11 days each month so if I ovulate late then af arrives later than I had expected due to previously always having the same length cycle. Think you will have to wait it out and see if af arrives. I would guess it's not implantation but some people experience what they feel is a weird af and it's actually called breakthrough bleeding due to not being able to have a true af during pregnancy. One reasoning behind breakthrough bleeding can be low petesterone which could happen due to a shorter time between ovulation and the expected time for af to arrive. Fx for you keep us updated!

Ovulating 4 days late, pushed my period 4 days late which would be yesterday.... and unfortunately my light spotting turned into full af! I have at least determined it's 14 days and typical month is 28 days

Good luck next cycle! I know it really threw me off when mine was a 32 day cycle in May instead of my typical 26 or 27 day cycle. But with opks, temping, and batting I have learned new things about my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->