15dpo need someone to go mad with!

mummy to 2

Reaction score
So I am 15 dpo according to FF! Had odd symptoms here and there during the 2 week wait. BFN at 13 dpo with asda 25miu test, not tested since. Yesterday 14 dpo had cramping on and off all day and 'felt like AF had arrived but obviously didn't. DTD last night, not even a hint of AF! Still abit crampy today, cervix is very high can barely touch it but the annoying bit is temp has dropped again today. I did fall asleep outside the duvet last night too and was chilly. Clutching at straw but scared to test! Added chart.

20210523_152621.jpg

16dpo temp gone up again this morning no sign of af still!!!

20210524_103752.jpg

Same here. I'm CD 31 and my cycles usually last 28-29 days, but I tested 2 days ago and it was negative. Still no sign of af, not cramps or anything. But im scared to test again because deep down I know it will be negative most likely, my cycles go crazy sometimes.

Same here. I'm CD 31 and my cycles usually last 28-29 days, but I tested 2 days ago and it was negative. Still no sign of af, not cramps or anything. But im scared to test again because deep down I know it will be negative most likely, my cycles go crazy sometimes.

I feel your pain!! I get to this point and wish AF would just show up if there's no baby!! Ive had cramps on and off and feeling wet on and off. Have a headache today and was so tired this morning. Are you temping? My cycles have been between 25 and 28 days too now im on cd 30! Check cervix too and still high wet and a little creamy, usually I will find some brown cm before af

Well I bought another test, it's negative.
@mummy to 2 I'll stay around to see have happens to you, good luck, your symptoms sound promising

Well I bought another test, it's negative.
@mummy to 2 I'll stay around to see have happens to you, good luck, your symptoms sound promising
Ah no! It is such a crushing feeling. But like they say, its not over until AF shows! Do you think you may have ovulated later? I may test tomorrow, still no signs of AF. Boobs feel a little itchy but maybe my bra have a few spots broken out on my face and no sign of brown cm still hang in there!

@mummy to 2 I don't think I ovilated later, I used OPKs and I couldn't pinpoint ovulation but it was almost positive around 16 days ago... I've been ttc for almost a year now, I think there's something wrong with me. I always have cramping for two days before af arrives and still no sign of it, it's weird. I'll test again in two days

@mummy to 2 I don't think I ovilated later, I used OPKs and I couldn't pinpoint ovulation but it was almost positive around 16 days ago... I've been ttc for almost a year now, I think there's something wrong with me. I always have cramping for two days before af arrives and still no sign of it, it's weird. I'll test again in two days

Aww. Im sure there's nothing wrong hun. Its taken me and my partner this time around 17 months although we conceived in October and I had a CP at 5 weeks so really its been 7 months. Its so hard to be relaxed when you get a bfn every month. If AF appears soon im not temping next month, I need a month off but also I need to know how to put it to the back of my mind at the same time.
17 dpo today still nothing

20210525_111603.jpg

17dpo also, still nothing at all. Have you tested? I really really hope you end up being pregnant

17dpo also, still nothing at all. Have you tested? I really really hope you end up being pregnant

Yep tested with an Asda's own pregnancy test and BFN :cry: I just want AF to hurry up now! Breasts have been aching on the sides too since last night!

Yep tested with an Asda's own pregnancy test and BFN :cry: I just want AF to hurry up now! Breasts have been aching on the sides too since last night!
Af has arrived!! New cycle here we go! Let me know how you get on hun

Oh I'm sorry :( good luck next month!! I just started having cramps so I guess af is on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->