15dpo... Updated digital bottom page 4

I has some lite spotting that has went away. Here is my latest test. Just taken.

20190106_112411.jpg

Wow that is much much darker!!! Fingers crossed the bleeding stays away and you keep getting progression xx

Beautiful line!! I hope the spotting stays away for you, but it is pretty common in early pregnancy. I completely understand you being worried though considering your past.

Thanks for the support. I am praying it will continue to progress.

Does the blue dye test take longer to show a positive? I have some blue dye early results that are supposed to be 10miu/hcg but it is faint.

I see a faint line on it tho, they say 10miu but I think they are not as sensitive than they say xx

Remember that first response picks up hormones other hpts don't. They detect like 4 diff hormones that we get once we become pregnant. I've never had a good line on blue dye honestly.

Thanks! I have 1 frer left and 2 blue dye test and a digital. I know the digital wont pick it up this early though. I have an appt on Thursday for confirmation by doctor.

Great progression :happydance:

I'm glad to hear that the spotting has stopped :)

Good luck at your confirmation appointment <3

Good luck at your appointment!! FWIW I’ve never had diddly squat show up on any kind of blue dye test - so either I have really weird pee or really bad eyes! Could be both :haha:

Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to see your next test!!!

Okay, I broke down and did my digital, and it is BFP...thanks so much for your input ladies. :happydance: praying that my bean stays put and for a healthy pregnancy. Btw the blue dye never showed up. I took another one this morning and it was so faint I could barely see it.

20190108_095051.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"