16/51 year old marriage update... teen bride Courtney Stodden out with hubby

aliss

Reaction score
Isn't prostituting your child illegal?? :wacko:

I mean damn, I would've been chained in the basement with a chastity belt if I tried this.

"No way girl" applies here! I still believe that Courtney Stodden personifies all that is wrong with Hollywood. And yet, I cannot look away :haha:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/21/article-2051724-0E77B45E00000578-928_634x646.jpg

You know, I like to think I'm quite open minded - to each their own, yada yada yada...

But everything about this makes my stomach churn. What the hell is he doing? :wacko:

Id probably wear her boob tube as a top, not a dress.

T'is a little wierd tho...

if her boobs aren't fake (as she claims) then i need to know what bra's she is buying.

I still can't get it into my head that she's 16, she sure doesn't look it let alone get my head around the age difference and marriage.

My mum would have beaten me if I did anything like that :haha: It took her a few weeks to get round to the idea of there being a 14 year age difference between me and my OH. Each to their own though and all that, I can't judge anyone. Needless to say if my daughter came and told me this, no matter how famous her partner was she'd be under lock and key lol.

i would lock my girls up lol im normally very open minded and have a ten year age gap between me and hubby but i think that is wrong

If she's 16 I'm a virgin.

She looks a lot older,
She has a good body shame she doesn't know how to dress it.

That is just sick :nope:

My step mum is 16 years older than my dad...but they were older when they met (like late 20's/40's)

But 16 years old. Wrong.

I don't know the story can someone fill me in?

Personally i just love her style. I too wear my boobs round my chin, a belt as a dress and frequently borrow shoes and makeup from my lapdancing friends so i can achieve the hollywood teen slut look :rofl:

Who is she?

Makes me feel :sick: I don't understand relationships with such a huge age gap especially when one is barely legal. Though that's the abused side of me talking.

I will never understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqyov0

Oh Dear! :dohh: She's currently working on new pop music :wacko:

Tbf she looks like a hooker :haha:

I'm don't mind age gaps etc but if hardly real love at 16, I do think she's possible deeply and passionately in love with his wallet :rofl:

I don't know who she is or her story but its sick her parents have decided to whore her out to some peado, which they have considerin her age!

Wow, 16 with a 51 year old? I'm 17 and with a 23yr old but common, 51!!! that's kid of ridiculous.

I don't think age gaps are a problem, i'm 24 and my guys 47. But if she's 16... she's still mentally quite immature so this is a little, um.. strange! She looks like a tart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->