16/51 year old marriage update... teen bride Courtney Stodden out with hubby

That doesnt really make sense. Seems a little unfair to just label people as whatever even if they're not :shrug: paedophiles have sexual interests in children under 13.

That doesnt really make sense. Seems a little unfair to just label people as whatever even if they're not :shrug: paedophiles have sexual interests in children under 13.

Agree it was harsh of me and unfair.

to me a paedophile is someone who has sex with someone under 16. I dont think this guy is one but it is weird a 50 yr old is with a 16yr old. How are her parents ok with it?

i dont think hes a paedophile really. Just very stupid. he didn't break the law so :shrug:

It's the morality question of 15 yrs 11 months and 3 weeks is not legal but 16 is!! I think it's quite vile, her parents should be ashamed and so should he!

So is she 17?

And why a girl that age wants to be with someone who's grandfather material is beyond me... Other than the publicity obviously!! In fact, fame is quite vile these days, just shagging someone gets you in the news these days..!

i dont think hes a paedophile really. Just very stupid. he didn't break the law so :shrug:

It's the morality question of 15 yrs 11 months and 3 weeks is not legal but 16 is!! I think it's quite vile, her parents should be ashamed and so should he!

So is she 17?

And why a girl that age wants to be with someone who's grandfather material is beyond me... Other than the publicity obviously!! In fact, fame is quite vile these days, just shagging someone gets you in the news these days..!

I think its probably money and fame thats motivating it. I mean she knows if she goes out with a much older guy the papers will be interested

(if what she says is true!) i cannot believe she's not had a boob job, that's the hardest bit for me to get my head around! :haha:

I try not to say anything about their age, as I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 25. We stayed friends until I was 18 and got married last year.

Her mom claims that Courtney has had no plastic surgery. Sure, lots of 16 year olds have Pam Anderson-looking boobs. Anyone else think that's the oldest looking 16 year old ever? :wacko:

BTW reading her tweets are hilarious....ly stupid.

Yeah, she'd be an odd choice for a paedophile anyway as she looks atleast 30 :dohh:

I agree about questioning wtf her parents are thinking (or not thinking!).

i think they're thinking about their little girl bringing all the money home.... as by the sounds of it she wanted to be an actress. but by the looks of it she just wants to be famous in any way possible!

Courtney Stodden has got to be the most desperate fame whore. Surely this girl cannot be serious. Here's a look at some of her tweets:

"Exotically crawling through such a kittenish day as my saucy senses playfully pounce on every single frisky fantasy that comes my way; Rawr!"

"Hello Mr. Monday! Mmm; I am merely melting as I lustrously lie beneath your steamy desire for a brand new week of nothing but mad miracles!"

"Was irresistibly immersed inside of such a sultry intensified day... Now I am ready for some deliciously wild dreams; MEOW! ;-x"

"Receiving a pleasing midnight massage from my private masseur; & Oh... is he rubbing the right spots or what?! Mmm... Sweet dreams everyone!"

"Gripping my smooth hands sinuously around the blender as I grind together a mouth-watering masterpiece of a hardy & healthy shake! Mmmm! ;-x"

*gag* :sick:

Courtney Stodden has got to be the most desperate fame whore. Surely this girl cannot be serious. Here's a look at some of her tweets:

"Exotically crawling through such a kittenish day as my saucy senses playfully pounce on every single frisky fantasy that comes my way; Rawr!"

"Hello Mr. Monday! Mmm; I am merely melting as I lustrously lie beneath your steamy desire for a brand new week of nothing but mad miracles!"

"Was irresistibly immersed inside of such a sultry intensified day... Now I am ready for some deliciously wild dreams; MEOW! ;-x"

"Receiving a pleasing midnight massage from my private masseur; & Oh... is he rubbing the right spots or what?! Mmm... Sweet dreams everyone!"

"Gripping my smooth hands sinuously around the blender as I grind together a mouth-watering masterpiece of a hardy & healthy shake! Mmmm! ;-x"

Wow, trolls are looking better and better these days. God bless the Internet and evolving technology.

defo loving the alliteration still :rofl:

Stodden's stupid speech slays society. Courtney's constant crap ... sucks ass.

Hey I'm good at this, now if I go have sex with an old man do I get a reality show?

What a twat.

What a twat.

It aint easy being sleezy :sick:

haha i follow someone o n twitter who translates her tweets.

CourtneyStodden Courtney Stodden
Wildly wiggling & jauntily jiggling myself to jolting jams as I friskily flaunt a flirty outfit completed w/sexy white 7in. go-go boots! ;-)

StoddenTransl8d CourtStoddenTransl8d

Translation: Once again, practicing for my inevitable future as a stripper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->