16/51 year old marriage update... teen bride Courtney Stodden out with hubby

The pic of her on the left reminds me of Alicia Silverstone and she's very pretty and natural. The one on the right....Katie Price's lovechild!!

LOL!!! I was gonna go for Jodie Marsh :haha:

She shouldve stayed how she was before marriage she was way prettier and as for the santa picture ... wtf really who comes up with this stuff :sick:

The ultrasound showed mounds under the muscle though, I think she had the under muscle implants personally. She was so pretty when she was younger, she looks like a middle aged whore now TBH. :(

I guess the one good thing about her marrying a 50+ year old man is that they'll age at the same rate. She looks very **worn** and already warped. Also, is it me, or does she have some type of fake, uneven tan going on, too?

She can lap it up while it lasts, which should end when she's old enough to vote. Is Hugh Hefner available?

With all that money you think she could hire someone to make her look prettier than taht :/

I dont know whats she is at starting her eyesbrows from the middle with black eye liner. They near mono brows. And the roots.

:sick:

It's just embarrassing and awkward to look at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ocative-poses-picks-new-reading-material.html

THAT FECKING ARMBAND.

What did they do, stitch it into her skin?!

She really is just :wacko:

I know, that armband, she never takes it off! :haha:

LOL I never noticed the armband that time must automatically think its part of her. must be trying to bring back some fashion thing. Totally fill of fail.

And she's hoping to have a singing career :dohh:

I can't work out if it really is love, if she is with him to be famous or he is with her because she has a nice body :shrug: Call me cynical but I just can't see them together, at home like a normal couple. I've nothing against age gaps (hubby and me have an age gap and I was 17 when we started sort of seeing each other) but 17 and 51? x

Nothing against age gaps either but they really flaunt their relationships based on that age gap by the looks of it and not anything else. I wonder would they still be together if the camera all went away?

Hm yeah, I just can't see it :shrug: They might prove me wrong though.

I think all the media attention will ease off soon. It's just the same story in the media all the time... she's done something trashy and he's there in the picture.

I wonder what all her mates think of him?

True, a real mate would tell you that you look awful and you're making a tit of yourself :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->