16 and pregnant

JackieEvancho

Reaction score
My name is Jackie, and I recently found out I was pregnant. I seriously don't know what to do with myself, because I don't know how my parents would react if they found out. I joined this forum in hope of reading other peoples' stories and learning from their experience. I don't know if I want to keep my baby, and I don't know how I am going to care for it if I do. I just don't want my life to fall apart because of this.

hi just wanted to say hello i had my first young i am sure it will all be ok x

Congratulatios! It might not have been in your plans but imo a baby is always a blessing. I'd guess your parents might freak out a bit at first but they will soon get used to the idea and be proud grandparents.

Congrats!

I know it can be hard to be young and pregnant. I had my first at 16. It was hard, I won't lie. But my son is now 8 and he is the absolute light of my life (along with his siblings of course). I wouldn't go back and change my decision to have him for anything. Sometimes things were hard and I had to grow up quick and learn to take care of someone else, but overall, it's made me a better person. Telling your parents will be hard and they may react badly. However, most people come around and things get easier after they're told. Also, if you have even the littlest desire to keep your baby, that's what you should do. You may get pressure to decide otherwise, but if you want to keep it, do it. You can and will find a way to make everything work. :hugs:

I'm sorry for this being so long. If you ever want to chat or anything, feel free to PM me. There's also a teen pregnancy section here, although it's not as active as it once was. Good luck with everything :flower:

Congratulations, there are lots of users on here who have been in the same boat as you. It's totally normal for you to be scared and confused. The most important thing is to tell your parents and have a good support system. Research everything you can about pg, birth, etc and be knowledgable :hugs2: you can do this!!

Hi and welcome to bnb! :) Congratulations! It is scary at the moment but it will all work out :hugs:

Don't be scared and just tell this to your parents. You were courage enough to say this here, then why not to your parents? Common dear. All the best! God bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->