16 and pregnant

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
Did anyone watch livings one last night?

She is giving her baby up for adoption and its so sad

Hi,
I watched it, made me cry but I gotta say I think for a pair of 16 year olds they were very mature. They knew what kind of life they wanted for there daughter and knew it wasn't a life they was able to provide. I think they gave a special gift to the family that couldn't have children.
They shouldn't be ashamed of there decision they did what they thought was the best thing for there little girl no matter how hard it was.

I watched it i honestly dont know how they did it i couldnt help but cry was so sad! i think
if her OH said lets keep the baby she would of that's just my opinion though.

I cannot I just believed I referred to my own country of Canada as the US
:rofl:

i live in the u.s, this show is amazing the teens actually have a hard time most shows and movies glorify the teen pregnancy and i like that the show is showing how hard and difficult it is whether you give the baby up for adoption or you choose to keep the baby, each road is very hard

I just watched 16 & Pregnant on MTV, and the daddy to be was being such a git during the labour. It's like it was all about him. She's lying there in pain after 11 hours of labour (and no sign of the baby yet), and he chimes in with "I think guys have a much higher pain threshold than women" - yeah? Well, we'll push a grapefruit out of your urethra and see how high your pain threshold is then :growlmad: I hate how men just assume women are being dramatic during labour. Yes, it really does hurt that much; this isn't like faking an orgasm :wacko:

Then he's getting annoyed because she slapped him. Fair enough, don't be violent to your OH, but looking back at his attitude, he may have deserved it :shrug: then he demands the girl's mum to take him home because he wants to get some food. Uh, your baby's about to be born and all you care about is your belly?

:grr: He has some serious growing up to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->