• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 dpo and feeling very cr*ppy!

Jay_Bird

Reaction score
:cry: just want either AF or BFP to come but there's still no sign of her and I'm too scared to test again.

My blood test on Tuesday seems years away :( and to make it worse OH is away and not back til Wednesday!

xOxOx

Ah hunny.
I'd be sick if I was you.
Don't give up hope.
Some people don't get a pos till 6 weeks, or so ive been told.
xxxx

How late are you Jay Bird?
I've also heard lots of people saying they don't get the positive.... x

I was due my AF on Wednesday but I'm now on CD34 :/
I dunno, I don't know if I think I am.
It's just very odd :/

xOxOx

She hasn't turned up yet for me either Hun it's driving me wild! Xx

Ah dear Teacake my lovely, what are we to do?!
:p
When was your AF due again, sorry, I read so many dates on here I can never remember, I'm so divvy!

xOxOx

hi girls
Still no A/F for me either!! On cd34 today and longest cycle i have ever had is 31, what is going on, BFN 2 days ago!! x

Exactly the same date as me Stenny!!!
I have a blood test on Tuesday!
How about you?! When you next testing?!

xOxOx

Exactly the same date as me Stenny!!!
I have a blood test on Tuesday!
How about you?! When you next testing?!

xOxOx

I don't have any tests in the house but may buy one tomorrow after work for Sunday morning but a bit scared!! lol
I feel the doc will just say to wait another week or so, so have put off going.
Boobs feel a wee bit tender today and have loads of EWCM AGAIN today!!
What about you?? Are you testing soon?? x

Nah I'm not going to do another HPT, just going to see what the Dr says about my bloods.
Coz it'll be more definate and cause less confusion lol!
What other symptoms have you had Babe?!

xOxOx

hey hun how are you feeling today :hugs: ive not tested again yet either... :wacko: im too scared tho no af... im so nervous

I was due af on weds but she showed her ugly face today, urgh I had no idea she was on her way! Oh well back to square one for me but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for your blood test on tues! X

Oh so sorry, teacake. Hope it works for you next month x

Hi all! I'm new here but have been lurking awhile. Been ttc for 2 1/2 years now and actually thought we had done it this time. I'm 16 dpo today but BFN
@ 5 am. Had more symptoms this month than ever before including veins in bbs and increased size of areolas. I feel so depressed right now but still no sign of af. Is there still hope?

I was due af on weds but she showed her ugly face today, urgh I had no idea she was on her way! Oh well back to square one for me but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for your blood test on tues! X

Teacake, I got AF today too!!!
We should be TTC buddies!!!

I'm relieved in a way coz atleast I know what's going on now and can look forward to getting on with cycle #5 :)
Got to be positive!!!

xOxOx

Teacake, I got AF today too!!!
We should be TTC buddies!!!

I'm relieved in a way coz atleast I know what's going on now and can look forward to getting on with cycle #5 :)
Got to be positive!!!

xOxOx

I wish A/F would come for me too, still nothing but another BFN today on digital test, just want my period to come so I can get on with cycle 5 too!!
I am having some cramps so hopefully it will show tomorrow (never thought I would be wishing for my period to come) Fingers crossed to you all for your next cycle, hopefully I won't be far behind x

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey Jay_bird,
I'm exactly the same as you! I'm 16DPO today and on CD35 of a 32 day cycle. Completely no sign of AF - Doing my and OH's heads in!! Done so many tests and everytime it brings me shattering back down to earth.
Fingers crossed for you hun. Hope we both get our BFPs!! x

Hey Gill, sorry it's taken me so long to respond >.<
What's going on with you?!
The witch got me on CD36, here's to cycle #5!!!

xOxOx

Hey hun,
Sorry, I just read through this thread again and realised you got AF before my last post. Ooops! Sorry to hear she got you hun :hugs: I guess at least you know now though. Definately your cycle this time, I can feel it!:dust:
Still no AF for me :shrug: now on CD41 - this has never happened to me before. All my tests are BFNs and I've stopped symptom spotting now. Unsure if I should go to the docs or if I should just keep on waiting.. What do you think? You went to the docs didn't you? I just don't want them to not take me seriously. Hmmm :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->