16 dpo- spotting and cp enigma

brieri1

Reaction score
I have a 27 day cycle with a 13 day luteal phase. I ov'd on cd14, so I assumed my period would be right on time, Monday night or Tuesday morning, but obviously it still hasn't come. While checking my cervical position yesterday afternoon, I noticed some brown blood mixed into my cm, which is thick, white and gooey-ish, like creamy mixed with ewcm. As you can imagine, I was very sad to see that. I haven't gotten a bfp, only bfn, but I was hopeful that I was just a late tester this time around. I checked again before bed and my cm had an even larger percentage of blood in it, so I figured that was it, I'm out.

Got up this morning and still no af. I check my cervix and its still high, closed and soft, with a slightly lower blood percentage than last night. No cramping, none of my usual af symptoms.

Am I out? Did I have a chemical pregnancy? Is there a way of knowing what is going on? Do I just have to deal with this until af finally shows for real? Is there any point in continuing to test? Shouldn't my cervix have lowered and hardened by now? It has in all my past cycles.

It could potentially be old implantation blood. I see this post was two days ago -- what's the outcome been?

I tested this morning, bfn. I've continued to very lightly spot. Af still hasn't come. I don't know whether or not i should be anticipating it. I got my bfp at 10 dpo with my first 2 kids.

It's possible that you had an anovulatory cycle, so you may not get a "real" AF this cycle. Hopefully you will, though - it keeps it simple!

Boy, I hope it wasn't anovulatory cycle. I don't temp or opk, so I can't say for sure, but I did cramp and spot at o time this cycle. If it's implantation, supposedly you get a positive urine test 6 or 7 days after. I'm waiting to test again until Tuesday or Wednesday. Cervix is still closed and soft and medium, discharge is tan, and fading fast. I spotted extensively with my son, but it started at 5 dpo and I got a bfp at 10 dpo, so I knew it was implantation. I'll update when I test.

If it's already fading, that does sound promising!

Unfortunately, it faded and I started bleeding for real. Af started, almost a whole week late. I wonder if I had a chemical. I'll never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->