16 months of bf and no af!

I was just about to do a post about AF. I'm only at 9months but have you had any cramping or anything? I feel like AF is on her way but it's been 3days of cramping and still nothing! If OH hadn't had the snip, I'd be panicking lol x

I BF my first for 22 months and didn't get AF until month 18. I got cramps for the two months beforehand but no AF, so I guess it was just gearing up.:haha:

It was bliss not having it for that long!!:happydance:

No AF for me either....I'm on the mini pill so not sure if that has anything to do with it.....but 15 months on and no AF...I've been crampy for the first time a few weeks ago so who knows it may be on the way back!

19 months both times with me. Nothing to worry about.

I had what I thought of as 'phantom' cycles for a couple of months before AF arrived where I got a bit crampy, a few spots and grumpy around the same time each month, so that could be what's going on with you angelandbump. I'm guessing it's because the hormones aren't quite at the level to get properly fertile.

I weaned at 16m as I really wanted to start TTC, and I didn't have AF back yet. It took another 6 weeks after that.

Really hoping the same thing happens again, but doubt I'll be that lucky (done having babies after this one).

I breastfeed one to two times per day and my daughter is 18 months, no sign of AF here either x

Nothing here (DS is 14 months). Well, not nothing. I get random spotting sometimes and I thought I had a period a couple of months ago, I bled like a light-ish period (needed tampons but only light ones) for a week and was super excited as I am desperate to TTC and then this month... nada. BFN and no AF. Pretty gutted, really want another baby but not wanting to wean DS either. He feeds day and night though so I am worried that I could be waiting for a long time. Does anybody know any tips (besides weaning), any supplements or treatments which may kick in AF?

I'm at 23 months with no sign yet. Lucky we won't be having anymore else I'd have to wean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->