16 week gender guess

Angelparent

Reaction score
Hi people. I'm new to the forum. Please assist with a gender guess of my 16 week ultrasound.

CB92FAD3-7226-4F8D-AC77-644A6C2399FF.png

I *think* I can see a scrotum and penis. Or I could be wayyy off the mark !

Hopefully someone else will post and we will see what they think!

I *think* I can see a scrotum and penis. Or I could be wayyy off the mark !

Hopefully someone else will post and we will see what they think!
Thank you. Yes lets wait and see. I have uploaded the pic and circled the area that I think is a scrotum and penis. Is it the same area that you are referring to?

scan_16w17.png

That is deffo all boy and very proud lol, what you have circled is what I see also congratulations xx

Thank you. I have another image that shows 3 lines. Does this change your guesses?

scan_16w9.png

im gonna say boy aswell, looks like its sticking out in the 1st pic! x

Thank you. I have another image that shows 3 lines. Does this change your guesses?

View attachment 1060374

Boys and girls can have 3 lines hunni but this scan pic you have put up still shows it sticking out a bit and not like a girls where the girls is more by the thighs even if swollen xx

Boys and girls can have 3 lines hunni but this scan pic you have put up still shows it sticking out a bit and not like a girls where the girls is more by the thighs even if swollen xx
Thank you for clarifying this. It seems almost certain that it is a boy. Very excited. Can't wait to start buying blue.

Haha typical little boy with it all on show just like my little man when I had my gender scan a few weeks ago. Makes u giggle so much.
Girls tend to have there legs crossed and can be a little harder to tell but boys are just hello look at me hahahaha.
I cant wait to start buying blue things either. I'm gonna start buying when I hit the 3rd trimester.

Thank you everyone for the guesses at 16 weeks. I just got back with the 21 week scan. The tech thinks its a girl but did not look so confident. I have attached 2 pics of the potty shot. Both are confusing. Can anyone please help decipher for me.

scans1006.png

The first two definitely look girl but that last one has thrown me. Did the tech say she was sure it was a girl?

The first one looks like a boy for sure!

The first two definitely look girl but that last one has thrown me. Did the tech say she was sure it was a girl?
The tech said she is 90% sure it's a girl. I was planning for a boy based on the 16 weeks scans but I am now really confused.

The tech made her decision based on the first two as well. Is it possible that the last one is the cord or does it really look like a scrotum?

If she said 90% girl hon I wud go with what she says because she is the expert. It cud be the cord we are seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->