16 week private gender scan today!

fruity

Reaction score
I went along to get a private gender scan this morning and .......................
the guy said he couldn't be sure!! Argh!! I had a whole day of pink or blue shopping planned.

I have to go back next week.

I am now thinking that despite me being sure it is a boy, maybe it is a girl after all, surely by now they would be able to see a willie on a 3d/4d scan? The guy said he had an inkling but wouldn't say until he was certain. So another week of waiting for us!

The baby looked amazing, we saw it tapping it's foot, waving, sucking it's thumb and yawning. I was crying, it really is a miracle. I love this wee baby so much.

Awww, best to be more sure tho hun before he tells you. Roll on next week :hug:

so sweet and exciting,, the lil one is making you wait!!

aww bless sorry the sonographer wasnt sure i agree best to wait to tell you incase he gets it wrong and you have a week where you think its a certain gender for it to be not.

plus its another excuse to see your baby again :D x

aww gutting hun but at least you get to see LO again!

fingers crossed for next week! (and not the little ones legs!):dohh:
i have my scan tomorrow and hope they can tell as its an hour drive away so we wont easily be able to go back!
ill keep an eye out for your post after the scan!!!
:hug:

Aww thats a shame, i would have been hanging on to his ankles begging him to tellme what he thought! :rofl: but just think, you will get to see LO again which will be worth the weeks wait!! :happydance: Goodluck for next week, i also have one next week, i hope they can tell! xxx

Awww :( as everyone has said, better to be sure and you get to see LO again :happydance:

I thought for 16wks sexing they preffered 2D......my daughter was sexed at 16wks, but that was when the 20wk scan used to be the 16wk scan. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->