16 weeks and still wiped out! When will I get my energy back?!

mrscupcake

Reaction score
This is my 3rd pregnancy but my youngest is 5 and I really don't remember when I became energetic again! I'm 16 weeks today though and I really thought it would come back. But I get up, take the kids to school, come home and go back to bed sometimes for up to 3 hours! I'm still exhausted after that! I can usually go jogging and walk quite a lot but just walking to the school wipes me out and it's only a 10 minute walk! Please say it will be soon!

Ive been wondering the same thing lol. I keep asking where is this second trimester energy I keep reading about. I have yet to get it and im almost out of the second tri.

This is my third pregnancy too... I'm still convinced the energy thing is a myth! :sleep:

Let me know if you ever get that energy back. Almost 31 weeks and still waiting. ;)

I started getting my energy back around 16-17 weeks or so...then I caught the flu and still want to pass out by 5pm after 2 1/2 weeks. ](*,)

Oh wow this is me. If anything I feel even more exhausted. My whole body aches after a day at work and sorting out my LO for food bath and bed, I'm ready for bed then! Some days I could literally fall asleep on my hand at work now. It did go for a few weeks but it's back with a vengeance!!

Is anyone else having trouble sleeping though? I mean at night I literally cannot switch off. Thinking about all the things that shouldn't stress me out, like why can't OH and I agree on names. Will it be nameless forever. Will my labour be harder this time. How many meetings have I got tomorrow. Are my love handles growing. That sorta stuff 😂😂😂😂

I'm pregnant with number three too so I hear you loud and clear! I felt like I'd never get back to normal at one point. Things did steadily improve from 16 weeks for me so I hope it's round the corner for you. I'm 25 weeks now and have felt great for quite a while. :flower:

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with number 3 and my energy still never came back :haha:

Let me know if you ever get that energy back. Almost 31 weeks and still waiting.

I'm 21 weeks and still waiting... lol

Looking back I don't think I ever really gained back my energy completely until a few months after the baby was born. It seemed like it was always one thing after another. First... nausea until 20 weeks. Second... SPD from 20 weeks on. Really I only have two trimesters of pregnancy!

I feel your pain! I'm pooped. Im not sleeping well at night due to SPD and not being able to sleep on my back. I can feel an under current of energy coming back but with the lack of sleep it's just crazy. The school runs are taking it right out of me, it's embarrassing! Lol

I'm 21 weeks and still waiting... lol

Looking back I don't think I ever really gained back my energy completely until a few months after the baby was born. It seemed like it was always one thing after another. First... nausea until 20 weeks. Second... SPD from 20 weeks on. Really I only have two trimesters of pregnancy!

That's been me. Nausea to 20 weeks, then stomach flu and three back to back colds til 28 weeks, then SPD until the end. I don't remember feeling normal.

I popped in from first tri with hope but ugh. I feel your pain! This is my 2nd pregnancy, 3rd baby and I've never felt so exhausted. My last pregnancy I wasn't this drained. I barely function at work and feel as though the last half of my shift is spent fighting to stay awake. Then I get home and sleep, which is still not enough sleep!

Pregnant with number 2 here! My energy is back at the moment! Started from about 22 weeks! I'm more tired in the evenings though but during the day (most of the time) I feel okay :) I might not say that next week once I hit 3rd tri though lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->