Totally agreed! also as a teen mum she did make us look like teenagers with babys dont cook, clean or anything themself! i do everything for myself and for Ava!

If she did carry on like that, she would have a massive shock when shes moves out

I watched it. That secons girls little boy was absolutely gorgeous!!!

I think the first girl was immature as far as housework and stuff went but I was glad to see that she wasn't going to let her education be affected and she really wanted to get qualifications and a good job

I'm getting them confused i think, the one with the newborn though...her baby was sooo cute. He had fabulous hair. I thought she seemed quite mature, although it also seemed she was a bit in denial about her HV saying she probably had PND. I think she felt like she wasn't allowed to be down because everyone would judge her because of her age xx

Who watched this weeks? I can't believe that chloes mum feeds the baby all his bottles, picks out what he wears and the baby even sleeps in her room so she can do night feeds! It's ridiculous to be honest.. its the daughters baby ffs, not the grans. Poor lady :( She's lucky she has such a supportive mum.

The other teen mum however, was fab :)

I watched it this week , i sky + it - how sad :blush:

I couldnt believe it :shock: her mother should have made her do the night feeds to let her realise having a baby is a real responsibilty not just look after the baby when she feels like it!!

This episode is pissing me off 2nite :grr:

Why is it pissing u off...

The TTC at 14 pissed me off but she seemed very mature and seemed to b a brill mum!!

The bit that pissed you off and the fact that she cancelled her app to help her stop smoking, she didn't even try :(

I posted half way thru when it was all pretty negative...

I thought today's was good, apart from the TTC at 14, & the not even trying to give up smoking! :dohh:

But she seemed such a good Mum really! :happydance:

i watched last nights on. and firstly why would she want a baby with someone she was on and off with.. and who had bad depression... this bit got to me. she said she was worried about miscarriage and having a still born-yet she still smoked 10 a day!! WTF??

This series is strangly addictive - I watch it on iPlayer.

Some of them really do give teens mums a bad name. Im personally not one but I know all u mums on here who are really must cringe at some of the things that are said.

One of the bad points in one episode was the mum (grandma) that did the night feeds etc, it really takes the piss of what bringing up a baby means and the responsibilities involved.

I've been watching this on iPlayer. I couldn't believe it when the grandmother was doing all the night feeds. I couldn't understand why Zena (from the latest episode, I think her name was Zena...) was scared of miscarriage yet cancelled an appointment that was meant to help her quit smoking. She is a good mom but if it was me, i'd be trying my best to stop smoking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->