Oh no poor rachel

The bolton rape thing looks like its next week!

OMFG Tom is a male slag... I though he loved me... :hissy:

Haha!! Lmao!

I got a spoiler already i think

that lad who asked tom his name, is his son

I'm pretty gutted that matt wilding has gone(the gay music teacher) :(

And marley and flick:(

and Chlo and dante!

Yes agree about Matt wilding

YAYYY another fan

yea, i knew before the end of last series that dante and chlo were going so i've got over that now...lmao

i'm watching it now, recorded it! god the kid that plays denzil does my head in, have almost run him over a few times :rofl:

Oh my god amazing! Fight! They are already making it perfect! Murder in the first one, is that lindsey gonna be pregnant? I think so with the sudden sickness? That would be good!

The lyndsay being sick did make me think too... ohhh errr cant wait for next week!!

OMFG Cant belive that Bolton has been set up like this!! What a BITCH! xxxx

I missed the first 15mins!!! Bloody digital switchover decided to the start of waterloo rd was a good time to retune the BBC channels!!!

Grrr!!

my freeview decided to start retuning too! so i just watched it on the normal telly! i swear the box has retuned a million times today!!

Alice & Kaci - What a nightmare!

Was a little bit disappointed with last nights episode.... the Bolton rape thing was really rushed at the end.... was almost like the wrtiters had realised that they'd done 50 mins worth and wrapped it up iygwim!

I cant believe that Angela Griffin has fallen for Tom Chambers,.... thought she was more savy than that!

Do you think that the new french teacher and Denise Welch are going to get it on??

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Its back tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had to bump this up, I dont usually watch this but a friend of mines son is in it, he is the guy with the curly hair, not sure what he's called in the show but his names Dean smith.
I like knowing someone famous lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->