16dpo any hope?

eclecticmama

Reaction score
Ideally, i would LOVE to think im one of those women that is having a sneaky hiding bfp.
But at 16dpo (2 days late for af) my chances are slim to none right?

9th cycle. Over it. Beyond over it. Borderline losing the plot.

I have NO signs of af. Usually i get achy bbs, and cramps. Nothing. I had cramps 2 days ago for about 15 mins and was certain af would arrive the next morning... nothing...
I havent tested since 14dpo as im too scared for bfn AGAIN!

I wouldn't say there's no hope! You're not out till the witch shows. You could be off on your O date, or had late implantation. This site makes you think everyone gets their bfp by 9 or 10 dpo, but it's not the case for everyone. Good luck to you!

I personally know many women who didn't get a positive till their AF was over 2 weeks late and yes they were testing every day or close to it. HCG is different for everyone. We metabolize it differently. And every pregnancy can start out with a differnt hcg number. Let say you implant on 10dpo and start with 2 hcg, 12 dpo you'd have 4, 14dpo you'd have 8, 16dpo you'd have 16, 18dpo youd have 32- Most HPTs (Even the ones that claim to be super sensitive )wont detect much less than 25miu hcg... so keep testing until AF shows... Best of luck to you hon

Is this an evap?! [IMG]https://i63.tinypic.com/sbt3fd.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry I can't see another line. When I was early pregnant I only got a bfp using early response test x

That is an early response taken out of the casing. Suspect line is on the right of the control.

I don't think that I can see anything but good luck :)

18dpo today.. still late. And negative test today.

Realistically, how long should i wait until i go and see my GP? i dont want to go too early, cause ive gone 2 other cycles for bloods on late periods (3 days late) and i dont want to seem crazy haha.

Sorry you're in limbo...it sure sucks. I was only 2 days late this month and I was losing my mind. What are you basing your O date on? Opk's or temps? If you're very sure about your dpo, maybe wait till you're a week late? I know that some women don't get positive home tests until AF is 1-2 weeks late, but I would say that it's rare. BFN on hpt is usually BFN on a blood test. Good luck...I hope you get your BFP soon.

Sorry you're in limbo...it sure sucks. I was only 2 days late this month and I was losing my mind. What are you basing your O date on? Opk's or temps? If you're very sure about your dpo, maybe wait till you're a week late? I know that some women don't get positive home tests until AF is 1-2 weeks late, but I would say that it's rare. BFN on hpt is usually BFN on a blood test. Good luck...I hope you get your BFP soon.

I am basing my ovulation on my cm and i get cramps. So i may be a few days off, but shouldnt be more than 3 days really. So even if i ovulated 3 days after i thought, im only a day late...
Ugh. Its too complicated. I wish i remembered what dpo i was with my first.

I actually see a very faint line! I almost didn't see it but when I started scrolling down I noticed it. Keep us updated please! I'm keeping you in my thoughts :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->