16Dpo...BFN

dragondrums

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am 16 dpo today and have had 3 bfn at 12, 14, and today 16do, but I know that I am pg even if the hpt does not yet:thumbup:. My number one symptom has been sore achy bbs, but not to the touch really, just noticeble since around 6 dpo. I have had twinges pulls and tugs since 10-11 dpo but I have also gotten af like cramps and really thought I was going to start. I get a shooting pain like almost through my belly button and since 13dpo my stomach keeps feeling achy but kind of like I did sit ups or a squeezing type feeling. I also have been getting since about 11dpo little bouts of naseau:wacko:, but not that I have to puke or anything, just feel kinda ill for a sec. I do feel an increased need to pee and cotton mouth sometimes. My last sign is very pronouced blue veins all over my body, that I started noticing around 10/11dpo I think. Other then that I really felt that this was not going to be my month. This will be my 4th pregnancy, but third child. Anyway to all those out there waiting for there bfp, especially if you are late and getting bfn, I hope this helps some. And I will update when my bfp shows:happydance:, thanks for reading. :dust: :dust:

you should get a blood test done!!
currently im 13dpo, i have sore bbs, cramps come and go, back pain!! and today i almost fainted!! but i took a blood test that was 25mlu sensitive and was negative:( im waiting for my AF to show but i really dont want her to show!! does it seem like i still have a chance ?

Hi Dragondrums,

FX'd for you, hope that AF stays away and that you get your BFP!!!

Thank you for your responses. I am going to give it a few more days and then take another test and hopefully by then I should get a :bfp: otherwise I will go to my doctor, but I am postive I am having a :baby:

Meme you are totally still in. When did your symptoms start? At 13dpo I started really thinking af was coming because I started to get af like cramps. For the last two weeks my back has been burning and my bbs feel achy, but my symptoms seem to come and go through out the day. With my last son I did not get a :bfp: till I was a week late and then it was faint. Fx'd you get a :bfp: soon!

Thank you! i hope you get yours too!! keep us posted when u get urs!! my sore bbs started one day after o (normal) cramps since 11dpo back pain same. i just dont know if its pms or pregnancy, i have been trying for too long i really wish its my month i almost cried when they told me my test was negative! i hope AF doesn't show her face and ill test again at 15dpo

Your symptoms sound really good. My bbs have pretty much been hurting since then too and has been my most common symptom, that and the back pain I have had for like two weeks. Another thing for me was blue veins really pronounced and now it is all over. Cant remember if I experienced that this early on with any of my other pgs.

i dont have any blue veins, but they're achy, but not as much as the past months though;/ never got a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laura7s
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->