16dpo still bfn no af

Kieferzz

Reaction score
Ugh this is killling me. 16dpo and I had a slight drop in temps from 98.29 to 98.02 but still well above coverline. I had some brief very light brown spotting yesterday but it stopped. No signs of af. Heartburn, allergies, no sore boobs which I normally have, nausea and cm is kinda watery, kinda creamy with tiny little white clumps like cottage cheese. Definitely no infection though. I just want to know if I am or if I'm not. :( the wait is killing me.

Attachments

• IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
Fx your body isn't just being mean to you and your hcg is just slow to build. Which tests are you using?

Thank you. It's just disheartening. I was starting to think this might be the month but now I'm starting to think I may be out. I've used both dollar store and Frer. Last night free gave me a disappearing line. Like it was a faint but distinct line that faded after five minutes but this morning with fmu nothing. I'm going to try again later just incase fmu was diluted for some reason. But I just wonder how much of a chance I have with having a dip this morning. Sorry if I seem negative Nancy over here just feeling almost angry with this TTC stuff.

I'm angry at the process I'm angry with the wait and the charts and the temps. I'm angry with my body and my age (I'm 34) and if I'm honest even though it makes me sound like a horrible person part of me is angry with my finances low count and mobility. I know it's not his fault and I don't intentionally blame him but the whole thing is just overwhelming and depressing. Have any of you ever been here? Where your just angry about the whole thing?

I'm angry at the process I'm angry with the wait and the charts and the temps. I'm angry with my body and my age (I'm 34) and if I'm honest even though it makes me sound like a horrible person part of me is angry with my finances low count and mobility. I know it's not his fault and I don't intentionally blame him but the whole thing is just overwhelming and depressing. Have any of you ever been here? Where your just angry about the whole thing?

:flower::flower::flower:

How long have you been TTC? I don't have a heck of a lot of knowledge or experience on what you're feeling. (We are only cycle 1 of TTC #1) BUT what I do know is that you're feelings are always valid and you're allowed to feel that way. My only advice would be to try to not let it consume you. Give yourself a healthy time limit during which you allow yourself to feel down and out, then get up, dust yourself off and surround yourself with positive vibes. (easier said than done, but you CAN do it!)
:hugs:

I understand, the tww is awful! I think all of us go through the I-think-this-may-be-my-month-or-maybe-not-but-I'm-definitely-pregnant-or-maybe-definitely-not-pregnant-but-maybe-there's-still-a-chance-I'm-just-so-tired-of-this rollercoaster it brings every month. It's enough to make your head spin! Hang in there and keep your chin up. :hugs:

Thanks. I really really appreciate it. We have been trying since January. I know it's nothing compared to come people and I in no way try to take away from others struggles. It just sometimes feel we are trying to accomplish the impossible. I think we might just take a break and go back to the joy and fun of having sex for the enjoyment of it and the closeness it brings. I don't want it to come between us.

Sometimes you just need a break for your sanity's sake. Take a month without worrying about tracking things and just enjoy each other. You never know, it might be just what you need and you may get lucky!

Started spotting again. Pink but just a few drops when I wipe. Nothing to warrant a panty liner even. I am thinking it would be far too late for implantation bleeding. Unless I ovulated later than I thought.

Started spotting again. Pink but just a few drops when I wipe. Nothing to warrant a panty liner even. I am thinking it would be far too late for implantation bleeding. Unless I ovulated later than I thought.

It's possible. I had spotting until around 8 or 9 weeks with both my girls. Good luck hun :hugs:.

Yes feeling like this, I was so angry the other day, we've been ttc for a while and I am so over all this tww s**t, the roller coaster just every time and the disappointment just kills me. I'm nearly at the end of a tww and I'm not holding out any hope at all, it's the only way to make it easier. Assume I'm not pregnant and anything else will be a lovely surprise.

Sorry I can't help, but you're not alone. I totally get it. I hope you're not trying too much longer.

Years and years to conceive my first, 16 months for my 2nd and I'm already a wreck 3 cycles into trying for our 3rd baby. I'm not sure how much I can handle this time around. So I'm with you ladies, I won't be testing early anymore.

Hey kiwi, sorry you're feeling the same. I nearly caved and bought some tests yesterday but then remembered the horror last month as af arrived literally the second I started weeing on the test. That moment I said never again!!

I hate to hear you ladies are feeling the same but also thankful I'm not alone. Thank you.

Thanks for the hugs. I know I need to pick myself up but darn it I'm gutted today 😢

Thanks for the hugs. I know I need to pick myself up but darn it I'm gutted today 😢

It's hard to pick yourself back up :(. I'm sorry you're feeling so down today :hugs:. Plan anything fun to help keep your mind off of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->