17 days late and really wet and bfn

bookworm7

Reaction score
I'm 17 days late had no symptoms apart from missing period and really wet with discharge if I don't wear a liner I soak my underwear. Sorry for tmi. I have been taking tests every couple of days and nothing.

My cycles are average 24 days now and I'm just in limbo. I wanted to ask if anyone who missed a period or didn't ovulate for a cycle had this copious amounts of discharge. Or if it could possibly be I'm pregnant as you also got a bfp with this symptom .

I'm 17 days late had no symptoms apart from missing period and really wet with discharge if I don't wear a liner I soak my underwear. Sorry for tmi. I have been taking tests every couple of days and nothing.

My cycles are average 24 days now and I'm just in limbo. I wanted to ask if anyone who missed a period or didn't ovulate for a cycle had this copious amounts of discharge. Or if it could possibly be I'm pregnant as you also got a bfp with this symptom .
I had a cycle a few years ago that was 52 days long. No reason for it. I have pcos and my cycles are normally 31 days.
I have heard of some ladies not getting a bfp until around 2 weeks after their af was due. I hope you get an answer soon xx

I don't know if this is much help... My mum told me that when she was pregnant with me she had spotting where her period was due but it took 4 months before she actually got a positive test. I would maybe speak to your GP/ Doctor and ask them if they could run some blood work to check for the hormone levels... its very very rare but some peoples urine doesn't always work with a HPT.
When i was pregnant with DD i had the same just dripping down there it was bloody awful but when i was 19 i had a MC but never had the wetness down there.
Each pregnancy is totally different for each person that goes through it... I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Thanks for your replies I'm not able to get to the doctor's til next week and I will ask for a blood test . But yeah it's frustrating in the meantime.

Yet another bfn today tomorrow I will be 3 weeks late

Well still no bfp or af arrived I'm feeling bloated a bit today and tummy sensitive to touch so don't want my leggings on my tummy but underneath as it's uncomfortable. Not painful but strangely uncomfortable. Otherwise apart from the lots of cm which I'm still getting no other symptoms or signs of either arriving doctors cannot get me in til Tuesday now so just a waiting game

Just a quick update been the doctor's who basically told me as I've took pregnancy test which was negative we can rule out pregnancy . Took bloods to check hormone levels and I went back to discuss results and she told me that one thing came up as higher than normal but nothing to be alarmed about so wanted more bloods done and rechecking thing that was high on last blood test before deciding what to do next. Seriously fed up to be honest . Still no period bit very mild cramping and still lots of discharge but tinged pink a few days ago and clear again now.

Six weeks late for period but I've missed 2 periods now anyone else had any thing similar ? I know I'm probably not pregnant which is disappointing but what's happening

Have you recently had any fluctuation in your weight ?

Have you recently had any fluctuation in your weight ?
No weight not gone up or down dramatically. I feel bloated but had more blood tests done awaiting results again. And they mentioned if nothing shows up going for an ultrasound scan check for cysts or fibroids

Hope u get some answers soon hon. This must be so frustrating.
Are ure periods normoly regular

Yes periods normally regular every 24 days. Just want everything back to normal now . Got so excited thinking I must be pregnant too

I'm so sorry hon. I really hope u get some answers soon. Did they do a blood test to check HCG

Unfortunately my doctor's is only treating people with high need at my surgery couldn't even get through on the phone to talk about my blood test results due to coronavirus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->