17 dpo bfn still no af?!

sewing_mama

Reaction score
I am having such a strange cycle, I usually have really regular 28 day cycles. Today my period is 4 days late which is really unusual, I got a bfn with a tesco test yesterday and a tiny clot of blood and some pink when I wiped this morning, thought it was AF but nothing else has emerged since! Not the usual start to AF for me. Also feeling crazy hormonal with anger one minute and tears the next. I May have ovulated a couple of days later (just keeping track with an app and looking for cm) but I feel strange. Getting a few stabbing pains in uterous too but not cramps. Frustrating! Anyone else had this?

I did a few months ago and did end up getting AF late...not to say it's the same for you but sometimes stress messes with our cycles!

Thanks for your reply! Feels like AF is on the way now but still nothing when I wipe.

Just thought I'd update in case anyone Google's these symptoms and gets this thread, AF was 5 days late today and I got another bfn this morning, then AF showed up at lunch time. So bizarre, I wonder if I really could have delayed it by being stressed? Or does it sound like a chemical pregnancy?

I'm 17dpo today but waiting till friday to test, my cycles have always been 28 days but recently they've been between 28 and 32 days.
I had a chemical pregnancy, but I got a positive test about 3 days before I was due, had tests left so still used them for a few days, about a week later I did a test and it was stark white :( I thought it was a faulty test but a few hours later I started bleeding x

Thanks saraaa, a lesson for me in not just going by the fertility app! Although it's been very acurate until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->