17 dpo, no sign of af, af-like symptoms, bbt slowly falling

jleden48

Reaction score
I'm confused now. I should be about 17 dpo. My BBT has been slowly dropping the past few days but no sign of AF anywhere. I still have AF symptoms and lotion CM but no sore bbs. The only other symptoms have been extremely tired and hungry (which could easily be AF symptoms). I'm just not sure what's going on.

I've tested yesterday and at 14 dpo and both came out negative. Any thoughts...any one else who was in the same boat?

Help!

My Ovulation Chart

Maybe you had a wacky cycle this month? With your temp dropping below the coverline it doesnt look promising but I will keep ACC that it shoots back up for you hun! :hugs:

Sucks but Im thinking AF is on its way for you :( with the dropping temps and negative testing around when period is due (which is actually very accurate but for rare exceptions).

I hope I'm wrong! I would try not to stress :)haha:) and wait. If you don't have AF in another week I'd test again and see. Could be a wild cycle.

Could the Metforim (sp?) be making your luteal phase longer? I hate to say it but I agree with little ones, the dropped temps usually do mean AF is on her evil way, sorry hun. Good Luck though and I hope we are wrong!

Could the Metforim (sp?) be making your luteal phase longer? I hate to say it but I agree with little ones, the dropped temps usually do mean AF is on her evil way, sorry hun. Good Luck though and I hope we are wrong!

I did some research and there aren't any articles claiming that Metformin extends the luteal phase beyond what would be defined as normal. It simply regulates the luteal phase.

I'm kind of confused now though because yesterday my temp dropped to 96.9 and today it went back up to 97.3. Either I read my temp wrong yesterday, or something else is going on. I'm so convinced I ovulated when the chart says I did because right now I have just lotiony CM and nothing more. I had EWCM when the chart says I ovulated. My bbs were a little sensitive this morning but still nothing extreme. Still have AF like symptoms but no AF. Ah well...guess I just need to keep waiting. I was expecting my period to show up overnight but it never did. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

I was tempted to test but decided not to. Chart says I should test tomorrow or the day after. I was thinking 20 dpo sounds like a reasonable day to test.

I am in more or less the same boat but without dropping temps. Have had 2 bfn although only 2 days late. No AF symptoms at all. Usually 9-10 day luteal phase am now 11 dpo.
This is really tough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->