17 weeks and already uncomfortable?

gillian.s

Reaction score
I can't believe I am already uncomfortable, it feels like my belly is going to burst at times and it stops me from being able to take a deep breath :( Anyone else feeling like this so early?

I have felt short of breath since very early on! I feel uncomfortable at the moment, but a different kind of uncomfortable that I'll feel later on (assuming I feel like I did with my first). Right now my bump feels very tight and almost "cramped". "About to burst" like you said is probably a good way to describe it! I assume that as I get bigger, it won't feel like that as much, but of course then I'll have 10 other reasons for being uncomfortable :)

I have felt short of breath since very early on! I feel uncomfortable at the moment, but a different kind of uncomfortable that I'll feel later on (assuming I feel like I did with my first). Right now my bump feels very tight and almost "cramped". "About to burst" like you said is probably a good way to describe it! I assume that as I get bigger, it won't feel like that as much, but of course then I'll have 10 other reasons for being uncomfortable :)
yeah it isn't really painful I just feel like my belly is wayyy too tight so I am guessing probably the bump having a growth spurt but its just so uncomfortable :( I've also been having problems with the joints in my feet hands and shoulders which doesn't help

I'm carrying high and have been having that feeling for about a month now. So incredibly uncomfortable, having a hard time bending over, getting reflux since the food has nowhere to go. Ridiculous to have problems like that this early.

It finally let up the last couple days, enough so that I actually feel good, even good enough to get up and clean the house (something I'd been neglecting for waaayyyy too long). I'm hoping I get to breathe easy for a little while... and I also got my balance back, so it's a real win.

Maybe the baby finally got heavy enough she pushed my uterus more out and less up? Or maybe things finally stretched enough? I have no idea, but I hope you get the same relief soon!! :hugs:

I think baby is going to stay pretty low and with having Pelvic Gridle pains, sciatica problems and bump just feeling really heavy yes I am already uncomfortable!! Still trying to make the best of it since this baby is my last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->