17 years old, not knowing what to expect when expecting!

jay004

Mom to Jake.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm only 17 years old and from what I've seen online im about 5 weeks, 4 days pregnant. My boyfiend and I have been together for 2 years. This was very unexpected! I am pretty much clueless on where to start, what to think! It's still very unreal! So I figured talking to others in the same situation would help!

Well anyway, glad to have joined :) Nice meeting you all.

There's a little bit about what I'm like, tell me about you! Advice? I'll seriously take whatever I can get.

Welcome :flower:
I was 17 when I had my first and felt pretty much the same, it's a lot to get your head around that's for sure.. You will be fine though hun!
There's plenty of people to chat to and get advice from on here :)
Good Luck x

Hi hun I am Amy I am 21 weeks gone and with a little boy and I am 18. Welcome to BnB, there is a teen pregnancy section on this site which is also amazing in case you are interested!

Welcome to BnB :hi:
Theres some realy helpfull girls over in teen pregnancy that you can chat to and get some advice from :)

Hi and welcome!!

I was 17 when I had my Son. Its a scary time but with the right support u can be an amazin mum and still not miss out on things ur friends are doing! I've had the best of both worlds thanks to the support of my parents; girly holidays, nights out etc... I'm older now and past all that but it was fun while it lasted! Lol.
My son loves the fact I'm the 'cool' mum to all his mates at the school, the mum who likes her car roof down and the radio up. The mum who'll kick the football around the park with them. Being a young mum was something I definite didn't plan for but me n my son have such a close relationship. We do everything together and we speak honestly and openly to each other! But that's not to say it was easy... Having a baby is hard work! Physically and mentally draining! But On reflection, I wouldn't change a single thing (apart from his father lol) the good definitely outweighs the not so good.

- u'll be fine sweety. Just enjoy every second! Xx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"