17dpo still no AF odd cm

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Im 17dpo and had bfns since 10do so have stopped testing because its upsetting me too muxh. Checked my cp this morning and its so high I can only just reach it with the very tip of my finger and it is very hard and the os is tightly closed abd tilted to the back. Just been sat having a cuppa and felt a hot bubbly gush down there so with all the cramps im having and lower back pain assumed it was AF finally but I was just covered in slimy watery cm? Seriously what is my body doing?! Can anybody help?

when did u last test as this doesn't sound like af is on her way

Tested day before yesterday and bfn, I hate this ttc lark wish I could just press a button and be 12 weeks loo

bless you its hard ttc.. i would test again but im a poas addict :haha:

Haha I am too ive run out though, will pop to the shop on the way to work. I just dont know what to think im scared of getting hopefull and im never late

i no its hard seeing a bfn but your cervix will usually drop low and open slighlty for af to come and you said yours is high. i would get a test and test later after a few hour hold or in the morning :)

Just thought for anybody going through the same I would update with info I have found. Watery cm is common before AF and is a indicator of the endometrium lining breaking down. So looks like im going to just have a late AF this cycle and my pcos is catching up with me which is panicking me a bit because im nearing 30 and scared what my reserve is like. Going to order a mooncup for next cycle and not bother buying another hpt. Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->