18 and neeed some help

Mizzcubano

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is amanda i am 18 years old and i am ttc. I would appreciate it if people would just post helpful advice instead of judging due to my age. I grew up with 5 brothers and a sister. Since the age of 10 i have been taking care of my younger siblings. 2 years ago my mother had a baby that i raised as my own. I feedc and cared for him through all the long nights and days. Me and my bf have been together for 6 years and we both decided we wanted a child of our own. we have been ttc for 3 months now but i have had no luck. I have been diagnosed with cervititis a month ago but finished mmy antibotics and it has cleared up. It was not causedc by any std or anything like that. I wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me. Please and thank you.

Hello, this is just my first month ttc so I can't be too helpful, other than to say that i dont think 3 months is at all unusual but maybe start charting your cm, cp, temp and try to figure out when u are ovulating? Or maybe use one of the opk? Mostly just wanted to say hi and welcome! :)

Welcome to BnB, hun. Browse the boards, I'm sure you'll get your answers. :flower:

Hi,
my name is amanda i am 18 years old and i am ttc. I would appreciate it if people would just post helpful advice instead of judging due to my age. I grew up with 5 brothers and a sister. Since the age of 10 i have been taking care of my younger siblings. 2 years ago my mother had a baby that i raised as my own. I feedc and cared for him through all the long nights and days. Me and my bf have been together for 6 years and we both decided we wanted a child of our own. we have been ttc for 3 months now but i have had no luck. I have been diagnosed with cervititis a month ago but finished mmy antibotics and it has cleared up. It was not causedc by any std or anything like that. I wanted to know if anyone had any advice for me. Please and thank you.

hey welcome to BnB, you will find all the advice you need in TTC area, or if you get pregnant there is a teen pregnancy and teen parenting forum also. i got pregnant at 19 so not much older than yourself, dont worry about what other people may think goodluck TTC sending lots of :dust: your way x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->