• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18, need help.....kinda lengthy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

killsick

Reaction score
Hey guys. I posted this a little while ago and I don't think it posted...
anyway, I need some advice about some stuff?
I'll get right to it.
The last day I bled was 7/31. I only bled for a few days but I think it'd be period-worthy.
I never get anything with my periods, I just bleed and it's done. I don't ever experience spotting in between. Also my periods are pretty irregular. Always have been, they're every 3 weeks or so.
I spotted on the 13th, I had light cramping the day before and day of. When I did, I wiped and it was about a drop of light pink smeared. I also had some brown old blood on my underwear (not enough for a pad or anything).
The next day it felt like I had peed myself, when I checked it was just like water came out, no colour or anything. A few days later I had some discharge that was pretty thin almost like water, it was the slightest bit tinted yellow and had no foul scent and wasn't accompanied by and pain except the cramping, that stopped after a few days.
I've been having light cramps on either since of my uterus since I spotted every day, I've also been having headaches daily and I'm starting to feel bloated. My irritability is worsening but I have had no new stress in my life.
I've taken 2 pregnancy tests, both negative thus far.
My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a few months now.
I know the risks I'm taking, and please don't judge..I am in a position where financially and emotionally things would be okay. I can handle this.
(Don't mind my TTC status, it was a mistake and I haven't fixed it yet).
I've also had some indigestion for about a week or so, I keep lightly burping or there's a little pain.
If any of you have experienced this before, please share! Or at least opinions or something..!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->