18dpo brown cm? cd1???

kate1984

Expecting a Princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies, late last night I checked cp and it was very low, medium and open ish. There was a tiny spot of pink cm that came out. This morning ive been having light brown cm when wiping but not going onto pad. I def ov'd cd12 and im now on cd30 and exhausted with this cycle!

Took hpt with fmu and a definate BFN apart from a nasty indent line, so can I class today as cd1 or do I have to wait till red flow starts? Also do I just put spotting on FF or mark it as light AF?

Any help appreciated x

As far as I was always told...your considered CD1 when it's enough flow to fill a pad before noon....so so if you had really heavy bleeding at 5 pm....CD1 is technically the next day.....

Oh wait...sorry I just realized you said your CD18????? Do you have unusually short cyles??? because CD18 is a SUPER short cycle!

This wouldn't count as cd1 it's just spotting. And it's the kind of cm I had before my BFP so maybe wait for a day or two and test again!

Yup 18dpo super silly long cycle. BIG SIGH ive got a lot of pressure down there but all spotting stopped completely even after afternoon bd to try and get her to come lol. Going to leave it a few days and test again. I must have ov'd at a different date to what FF have me down for agh cant even remember what days we dtd the week after as we were on holiday :$

Hello, I'm at 16 DPO and CDS 31 of a normally 29 day cycle. Lastnight I check my CP and it was medium height, firm and closed, but when I wiped my CM on tissue paper it had a faint rust colored tint to it and I haven't had any since and my CP is softer today. So you're not out til the witch shows! Good luck!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->