18dpo no af!! Someone please help :(

Lulu25

Reaction score
Hey anyone here in the same situation as me?

I have pcos have had two scans in the past two months that have shown no cysts on my ovaries. Lh hormones were normal too.

I have irregular periods usually get a period once every 6-7 weeks.

This cycle I missed one period because I felt my body trying to ovulate (obviously didn't happen) then a few weeks later body went into full ovulation. Had all symptoms(some more intense than I have ever had before. Major bloating, mood swings, breakout, super sore sensitive breasts and ewcm.
Based on my assumption that I ovulated I am currently 18dpo... Still no af and have tested twice both bfn :(

In my tww (on and off)I have had cramping, backache,sore nipples to touch, mood swings since ovulation all indicating a for pregnancy....

I currently have slight cramping and twinges, fuller breasts(have been full for past week) lots of lotion cm and lumps of strechy white/yellow cm (sorry If tmi)

I read online that a hpt should be able to detect a pregnancy as 19 dpo at the very latest, if you get a bfn tomorrow maybe go in the doctor and get a blood test done. I know with my first I ended up ovulating 14 days later that my chart indicated (however it was our first so we kept dtd well into the tww because I wanted to make sure we had all bases covered) (at 20 week ultrasound my due date was moved and I was told I was only 18 weeks pregnant - very hard to deal with but they didn't do an early scan for me to verify, my periods had always been regular but something affected my ovulation that month and I had no idea) Anyways I hope this helps, and hope you get your bfp!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->