18week pregnant now!!!!!

Dan270511

Reaction score
Hey all I am 18weeks pregnant now with our son Oliver!!! Me and my wife have been married nearly 2years and together alig longer lol!! We are so excited!! It just shows that it does work if you do it yourself!!! We did AI at home one syringe one pot and our wounderful donor!!!!! After 6 failed attempts with our old donor we found we was not comparable!!! We found a new donor on a site and got pregnant 3rd time lucky!!!! How are you all getting on??? We are from uk! Baby dust spread all over!!!!!!!xx

Hi ya!!! Where in the UK are you? We are northwest!! How do you release you weren't comparable? (do you mean compatible?)

We are on our 4th go next week xxx

Hey we are from Staffordshire!!! I think after so many tries I did a lot of reassure on compatability and read a lot that some men's sperm just isn't compatable with some women's body! Weather the woman and man are healthy! It got me thinking! We had done insemination dead on ovulation twice a month for 6months did not drink or anything he did have his sperm checked and it was high count I had bloods and smears done and I was healthy!!!! So that made me think of this! Found a new donor after the 6th fail and on our 3rd try we got pregnant and a lot happend during that 2ww lol!!!! A lady i knew had been trying for 12months i told her this and she got a new donor too and is now pregnant after one attempt!!!! Keep at it as it can take a long time for anyone but I just felt it was not working and needed to do something about it. Good luck!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->