19dpo BFN so confused!!

Jking0405

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!! I am new to this site and am looking for a little advice. I am 19 dpo today confirmed by FF with temps, cp, cm and opk! My temps are still high and still getting bfn. My normal lp is 9 days but I used maca for 2 weeks at the beginning of my cycle til ovulation day. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant but just don't have enough hcg to register on frer? I am posting a link to my chart so u can take a look!! Any advice would be great!!

HTTPS://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/670722

I also included a screen shot of it as well just in case!!

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey! You have a lot of data, but I don't agree with your crosshairs. You should have three days of high temps, but that third day you dropped below cover. I think your body tried to O on CD 13 but didn't. My next guess would be CD 16 or CD 20, making you either 16dpo or 12dpo. But without opks in that timeframe and all signs saying not a fertile period I couldn't confidently say which day I would guess. I would lean towards CD 20 because a bfn at 16dpo/having an lp that long seems unlikely. So you may only be 12dpo.

In any case, as long as your temps stay up and AF stays away you are in. Getting a bfp all depends on hcg at implant, when you implant, and doubling speed. So it is possible to get a late bfp. Fxed!

Thanks...Dobbyforever.... I did do poke those days but they were negative just didn't input them... I had a fallback rise on that third day which is normal for me in most cycles.

Hm kk when I clicked the link it only showed one chart so didn't realize a fallback was usual for you. Would you be able to go in on Monday for a beta? I ask for one even if I'm just a few days late.

Awesome keep us updated! The consistent high temps for the last few days is promising, so fxed! Are you going to test before then at home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->