19dpo

steph11

Reaction score
We have been TTC for 7 months now. Every month I had my hopes up..only to get my period. I have an irregular period](*,) so that makes it even more frustrating. Last month my boyfriend and I only had intercourse about 3 or 4 times. I didn't want to try anymore because I feel like it's mentally exhausting. Whatever happens happens. I'm over the emotional roller coaster.

So today is 19dpo and I'm about 6 days late according to my calender. I took a pregnancy test 15dpo :bfn:. The past few days I've been super busy. So I haven't even thought twice about AF not being here yet until today.

I have noticed changes. Usually the week between ovulating and getting AF my boobs are very sore. This week, they haven't hurt at all. My nipples have been sensitive but not tolerable. Only when they are touched. This morning I noticed the tips of my nipples are very dry. About a day before AF was due my left ovary had a couple of sharp pains, and all week I've felt like AF was coming. I had all of the symptoms, but now I'm 6 days late and I haven't seen a spec of blood. :shrug: Also I noticed today that I've had cloudy,runny,very watery CM

I'm going to take another test tomorrow morning. I've read that some people don't get a BFP until a couple weeks after AF was due because their hormones weren't high enough yet to get a BFP. This is so frustrating!! :brat:

:dust:
Also, I am starting a prayer log for anyone that is TTC. Let me know if you want to be added to the list. Maybe that's the missing ingredient to all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->