1dp3dt - The 2ww Begins...

I did a frer just now and it's quiet a bit darker then yesterday's frer so my faith has been renewed! Everything is fine. I have a scan booked for oct 31

I did a frer just now and it's quiet a bit darker then yesterday's frer so my faith has been renewed! Everything is fine. I have a scan booked for oct 31

Im going to have a heart attack for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 31st is 28million light years away!!!!!!!!!! Do you have a beta scheduled??

If this works out for both of us we should have our kids be friends - they will be retrieved, fertilized and transferred on the exact same days LOL!!!!!

Do you have any cramping? I had noticable cramping yesterday and a little bit today...

cramping is the only possible symptom I have besides a slightly stuffy nose. I'll make it, I'll be 7.5 weeks preggo by then and will be able to see the heartbeat(s) so I'm ok with waiting.

I am major AF cramping. Beta tomorrow morning. So excited for you!!!!!!!

I am having a lot of cramps and pressure now so it could be good!!!! I can't wait to hear your news!

Hi Ladies!!!! :hi:

Have just read all your posts and i have eveything crossed for you both!!!! I shall be your official stalker from now on!! :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
here is lots and lots and lots of super sticky thoughts and baby dust for you both!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Jenn I see in your siggy that you got a negative, I am so sorry hun :hugs: You still have your two beautiful blastos and I bet the will be super sticky for you.

Kelly thank you soo much for your support this 2ww. You have no idea how great it was. I am so happy to have met you and so excited for your BFP. When someone like me gets a BFP, it brings pure joy to my heart. I know how much it means!!!

I am having a FET in seven weeks, right before Thanksgiving, and I pray those two blastos are my babies. I know they are out there, waiting for the right time to come to me. I will not rest until I am holding them in my arms.

I will be in touch and around!! If you have facebook, find me on there so I can keep up with you!

I am so excited for your blasto transfer!!!!! Yay!!! YOu technically have a better shot with blasties to :)

The best way to keep in contact with me is in my bnb journal, link in siggy, Im on here all the freaking time. lol.

I am having my transfer on monday. Today was my retrieval. It's all so exciting but so scary.I'd love to be a part of your venting group. :thumbup:

Mokie -

Praying for you!!!!!!!!!

Kelly - Just found out one of my blastos is 5AA!!

What's 5aa? I'm guessing great news?

Hello ladies! I am a bit late in joining this thread. I tried to stay away from the internet because I am the biggest hypochondriac in the entire world!

But here I am. I am 5dp3dt and I am absolutely tweaking out this 2ww.
How do you all handle the wait?!

My hubby is currently out of the country so I am going bonkers with no one to talk to.

Here is to hoping that we all get a BFP soon!!!!!

Miss Jennifer I was reading up about embryo grading etc over the weekend and pretty sure a 5aa is brilliant!!!!!! Hoping this next one is the one for you! I'm doing a day 5 transfer tomorrow and praying for success! Best of luck x

Good luck to those of you in wait or entering the wait. It was the hardest tww of my life and I tested early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->