1dp5dt anyone in the same boat? Looking for a buddy?

Liovec

Reaction score
Had transfer yesterday its my 2nd fet 3rd cycle in total hoping & praying this is it Annie else in the tww thought we could wait it out together? Although my doctor told me yesterday it was a 11 day wait this time which I thought was strange but definitely not complaining lol x

I'm doing an FET on Saturday, so I'll only be a few days behind you. Happy to help keep sane during this time :).

Oooooh exciting!! Good luck for Saturday how are you feeling? I found the fet cycles much less stressful than a fresh so grateful I had some to freeze x

Hi...I'm a little behind...will be doing embryo transfer on 10th March hopefully. This is my first FET and it seems like a much longer process than my fresh cycles!

Did you have any side effects while down regging? I'm exhausted!

Good luck with the wait x

Oooooh exciting!! Good luck for Saturday how are you feeling? I found the fet cycles much less stressful than a fresh so grateful I had some to freeze x

Thanks! :) Transfer went well. Feeling okay so far - being busy at work is a good distraction. And because of 2 recent miscarriages, I don't have the usual wanting to test urgency (although who knows, that may change in another few days).

How about you? Getting close to testing?

Yeah, a FET has def been much easier overall than a stim cycle that's for sure. Xo

Hi hihopes2013 yes all the medication made me very tired but it's all worth it just rest up as much as you possibly can x katbar how you feeling? Did you test? X

Hi hihopes2013 yes all the medication made me very tired but it's all worth it just rest up as much as you possibly can x katbar how you feeling? Did you test? X

Yes, got a BFP! Just hoping this lil one sticks.
How about you hun?? Fingers are crossed for you!

Hi hihopes2013 yes all the medication made me very tired but it's all worth it just rest up as much as you possibly can x katbar how you feeling? Did you test? X[/QUOTE

oh wow congratulations!!!!! I did too still so shocked but over the moon x

Hi hihopes2013 yes all the medication made me very tired but it's all worth it just rest up as much as you possibly can x katbar how you feeling? Did you test? X[/QUOTE

oh wow congratulations!!!!! I did too still so shocked but over the moon x

Congratulations!!!! Very exciting :D. Hoping it's a happy and healthy 9 months for you! X

Congrats to you both!!! Got my embryo transfer on Friday. FC!!!

Thanks! Embryo transfer done yay! Just got to take it easy and keep my mind occupied until 21st March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->