1dpo having symptoms

Leiaza

Mother of 1 Rose
Reaction score
On Sunday my fiance was all romantic like and ended up having unprotected sex. I informed him about the condoms and he just smiled and said he didn't care. I stopped tracking my fertile days but used mymonthlycycle to track my periods I have a 29 day cycle. I checked last night after my fiance went to his place and it showed that the 28th was my ovulation day. I admit I freaked out a little bit with the situation with my Landlord but just said hell if it happens it happens.

So today I woke up now mind you even if I don't test for ovulation my body tells me in the most painful way possible been that way since I was 19 years old. My throat glans swell and I have really bad cramps. Anyway woke up this morning feeling nauseated, Heartburn, and cramping with white clear white discharge (really clear so my panties this morning were wet.) Also already checked for UTI infection it's not. My first child I didn't have any symptoms other then 6 days before my period was due I had spotting and apparently to my fiance's statement my boobs were huge. Also my period is not due till the 10th of August. Wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar to this and actually gotten pregnant. Also with my daughter I didn't get a BFP till I was 7 weeks along tests before that were all BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->