1dpo pink.. Clump?

Pickletilly

Mum to twin girls
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm on my 4th cycle and things are going a bit differently this time.

I never get AF cramps until a few days before my period, but I've been having mild ones for well over a week now. But I'm sure that's nothing. Anyway, I've had way more o pain this time, from both sides. A bit of EWCM some days, and wet cm mostly. I've had 5 positive opk now, including today's, and I mean they are as dark or darker than the control line. My temp rose this morning and I'm hoping it's not a fluke temp as I've had enough of the pos opk!

Yesterday, we were driving to go shopping and I got intense AF like cramps, the strongest kind that I get during AF. I've never had this before. Walking eased it a bit and then I had mild cramps and bubbling feeling for the rest of the day. That was weird.

So I'm guessing I'm 1dpo today, and I just got home, went to the loo and saw pink in my underwear. I thought, oh no, surely not AF I'm only just ovulating! But when I looked closer at it on some t-roll, it had the consistency of wet tissue. Clumpy. And I've never ever had white and pink cm, let alone a blob of it. When I wiped there was some more, and after I went wee there was a watery red/pink tinge on t-roll.

My question is, what could this be? Has anyone else had this? Is it o spotting? Also I have a 10 day LP has anyone conceived with one? I spot a few days before too, I'm hoping this cycle will sort itself out or I'm going to the doctors.

Here's my chart, thoughts?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/489cf4//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back