1dpo today (29/03). Anyone in need of a TWW buddy? :) *Now 2dpo*

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi there fellow 1dpoers.

I *hope* I ovulated yesterday making me 1dpo today. I say hope because I haven't actually had a period yet following the birth of my daughter 8 months ago, so if this was it, then this was my first ovulation postpartum. So far signs are good - ferning, huge amounts of EWCM, positive OPKs (lots of them and very positive), CM immediately drying up today and a temp shift this morning. Hopefully it will stay high tomorrow, because if it drops again this will all have just been a dry run my body is doing in the run up to fertility returning.

Anyone else 1dpo and wanting a place to obsess over symptoms and share stories?

Good luck to all of us :dust:

I am totally obsessing squirrel! I am approx 4-5 dpo and have been obsessing since 1dpo also haha. Couldn't help it!

Boobs are very tingly and twinges and feeling hot! They only do this when I have been pregnant so I secretly already think I am haha. Had lots of twinges and sharp pains an stuff like that in uterus area. Started having this sort of pressure feeling down below, maybe my cervix area which is weird. Also having continued white creamy cm now which hasn't stopped. I think this was a sign for me last time too. I have got back ache but I have had this since chemical last month! Doing my head in now! So not thinkin this is a symptom.

Good luck squirrel!! I hope this is ur month xx

Hi Squirrel!

My little guy is also 8 months old (July 22), and I had an insemination today. I am due to ovulate tonight or tomorrow morning, so not quite past ovulation, but almost the same!

Aaw good luck brandi! Have u benn doing any tricks like lying with your feet up and bum under a pillow? My cousin tried these x

Yup, did the bum and pillow thing and also "helped myself" to an orgasm, lol.

If I'm successful, this will be my third baby conceived via sperm donation.

Happy02 your signs sound really good!! If there's a symptom you only get on pregnant cycles and you're getting it now then that's a great sign :) I was the same with veins on my chest. With my son it was one of the only signs I had that I was pregnant before my BFP - I ignored it though and didn't think anything of it as we weren't trying. When we were TTC our and I got the dark veins again the cycle we fell pregnant with her I secretly started feeling that we'd done it, but didn't want to say it out loud :haha: no chance of using that as a sign this time though, I'm breastfeeding, so I already have all the dark veins. Oh well.

BrandiCanucks - I remember you from last pregnancy :) my baby arrived a month early and ended up coming on the 18th of July, so super close to your baby. Is this your first month trying after her was born?

My temp stayed up this morning :dance: so hoping I did actually ovulate!

Yeah. M and I were supposed to start last month but hit a bump in the road and couldn't get to one another for a donation.

I'm having a very odd cycle so I'm not really expecting anything to take.

I still haven't felt my O pain despite my tests being dark and super close, unless I O'd through the night, but had some odd spotting three days ago with tests being super negative. Last night, I was horribly nauseous and had vertigo too which has never ever happened before either. Maybe an anovulatory cycle or just my new ovulation pattern lol.

Guess I'll find out in a few days.

Good for u Brandi ;0) I love honest people haha. Good luck to u both! When will u test? I just been reading a thread wer girls are testing and it's making ,e want to go and buy tests so I have them ready. I have no will power at all ha xx

I remembered I found out I was pregnant with my last babas on 1st April! So was thinking of testing on weds! Will only be about 8dpo tho. X

Always worth a try happy :) some people get BFPs that early. The earlier I got a BFP with my last pregnancy was 10dpo. It's crazy, but because a couple of people get super early ones I thought I was out when I got BFNs on 8 and 9dpo.

2dpo here and I've had no symptoms at all :D

2 dpo here too! :) No systems spotted yet!

Last month I really stressed too much so this month I have been taking easy and bding whenever possible. Hubby wanted me to quit using the opks because he thinks that is the problem. That I get too in tuned to this tests and then start freaking out when they are positive, haha. (Whatever)

So this month, I have been pretty calm. I did test behind his back though, oops. But I mean, I have irregular cycles so it's pretty impossible to pinpoint them without some assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->