1dpo today...anyone wanna wait it out with me? :)

Jamers89

Momma Bear, Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
So I'm really excited, because for the first time in months, I confirmed ovulation. My temp chart confirmed, I had a positive OPK, and I had all the physical symptoms. This is rare for me, and you better believe that DH and I took full advantage ;) ;) ;)

I'm 1dpo now, and am making a goal to not be a crazy symptom spotter. Anyone want to keep me company on this TWW? It's my first real one since May of this year :)

I'm 1dpo myself, and this is my first cycle back ttc since the birth of my daughter. I'm not to anxious about it this time around since molli is not quite seven months. I'm really hoping it don't take too long though as I'm hoping to keep the ages close as possible...especially with Molli's sister being 16!

I'm 1dpo myself, and this is my first cycle back ttc since the birth of my daughter. I'm not to anxious about it this time around since molli is not quite seven months. I'm really hoping it don't take too long though as I'm hoping to keep the ages close as possible...especially with Molli's sister being 16!

That's understandable. My younger brother is 11 years younger than me, and my baby brother is 14 years younger than me. My momma kept their ages close, but I'm WAAAYY out there. :haha:

We're trying for our first. I've had 2 MC's, and I've got PCOS. I don't have strong, confirmed ovulation often, so I'm not holding much hope this cycle. But I'm going to stay positive, because I know it WILL happen

That's understandable. My younger brother is 11 years younger than me, and my baby brother is 14 years younger than me. My momma kept their ages close, but I'm WAAAYY out there. :haha:

We're trying for our first. I've had 2 MC's, and I've got PCOS. I don't have strong, confirmed ovulation often, so I'm not holding much hope this cycle. But I'm going to stay positive, because I know it WILL happen

Hello Ladies!!!

Im 3dpo and really hoping to finally have my 2nd child!! I have a beautiful 6 (almost) 7 year old girl named Emma!!! After my daughters 1st birthday I had my right ovary removed due to cancerous growth and have now been 5 years free of cancer and have been diligently trying to conceive baby number 2!!! :happydance:
Baby dust to all!!!!

Hey! I'm 2dpo today, first confirmed ovulation since I stopped the pill 12 weeks ago. I've had a rough couple of weeks with my endo so was both shocked and relieved to finally get a positive OPK last Friday. Because of my endo we want to tick every box so we're doing the SMEP - sex 3 days in a row was tough but we did it. We've been trying the whole time but this is our first proper TWW! What ovulation symptoms did you guys have? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've had such a rough time with endo I don't know if I could go through this again xx

Hey! I'm 2dpo today, first confirmed ovulation since I stopped the pill 12 weeks ago. I've had a rough couple of weeks with my endo so was both shocked and relieved to finally get a positive OPK last Friday. Because of my endo we want to tick every box so we're doing the SMEP - sex 3 days in a row was tough but we did it. We've been trying the whole time but this is our first proper TWW! What ovulation symptoms did you guys have? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've had such a rough time with endo I don't know if I could go through this again xx

I was super horny, Cervix was high up and soft and lots of cm. I was supposed to have ovulated 2 weeks ago but for some reason was super late this cycle.

Hi ladies! I actually ovulated "on time" this cycle. I had ewcm, super high and soft cervix, temp spike, positive OPK, and I was super frisky ;) :haha:

We did SMEP too, and my poor DH was worn out by the end of it. But it will be worth it if we get a tiny one out of it :)

Hi ladies,

I'm a day behind at 1dpo today, but mind if I join? Going to be testing on the 29th if I can hold out that long!!! I doubt I will be able to, but it's the same day that I got my first BFP with my daughter's pregnancy two years ago, so I hope it's a lucky day for me.

We are trying for our third and final baby and we've been trying 8 months now with one chemical in that time. It's taking a lot longer than last time, so I really hope this is it!

I also had early (yet normal timing for everyone else :haha:) ovulation this cycle. I usually ovulate after CD20, by this cycle inoculated CD15. :dance: really hope that means a better quality egg and a blastocyst doing its thing in there as I type!

I wanna join! This is my first real two week wait. I stopped the pill back in June and had a chemical pregnancy in July:(. My body has been all over the place and not regular at all. I was supposed to O several weeks ago but didn't and have been using opks. Watched them get lighter and darker and lighter until Sunday morning I finally got a positive:) Hubby and I have been very active lol as we didn't know when I would and this is our first cycle really actively trying. I'm glad I can finally join you all!

hello ladies I would love to join im 4dpiui and will be testing on the 27th. best of luck to all :hugs:

Going to try testing the 28th if I can wait that long lol!

When my DH and I started trying for amalia last January I was obsessive about tracking ovulation. I temped used opks checked cp and cm you name it. I stalked the forum looking for all the tricks too! By June we still hadn't conceived and I was getting frustrated. I decided to stop all of that and just downloaded an ovulation ap...two cycles later we were pregnant. I'm just using my ap now. I can tell when I'm getting ready to o the ap just makes it easier to keep track. I refuse to let myself stress again. This is my last ttc journey. I want to enjoy the experience from start to finish.

My endo flared before O so I was in a lot of pain, not frisky at all! I had a lot of left sided groin pain over the weekend so I think I must have ovulated that side. My breasts were kind of sore too. I track my cervix & CM too but that's all on my chart. Is everyone trying to hold out and test late? Because I fake amitriptyline and Tramadol it's important I find out ASAP so I can stop them. Think I'll start testing at 9do so in one week! It's so nice to have cycle buddies ��. Why don't you all tell us a little about yourselves aside from baby making?

My endo flared before O so I was in a lot of pain, not frisky at all! I had a lot of left sided groin pain over the weekend so I think I must have ovulated that side. My breasts were kind of sore too. I track my cervix & CM too but that's all on my chart. Is everyone trying to hold out and test late? Because I fake amitriptyline and Tramadol it's important I find out ASAP so I can stop them. Think I'll start testing at 9do so in one week! It's so nice to have cycle buddies ��. Why don't you all tell us a little about yourselves aside from baby making?

I'm going to try to hold out and test as late as possible, but I'm terrible about obsessing over things. :dohh:

I'm 26, and I'm a marketing consultant. I have 2 fur babies, and I love them so much! I'm a crazy dog mom. I hoop dance, and I enjoy cooking.

4dpo now and still have high cervix cant even reach it today!!! Had low dull back ache last night but other than that no symptoms yet.

I'm going to try to hold out and test as late as possible, but I'm terrible about obsessing over things. :dohh:

I'm 26, and I'm a marketing consultant. I have 2 fur babies, and I love them so much! I'm a crazy dog mom. I hoop dance, and I enjoy cooking.

Haha yeah I'm not even going to pretend to have the self control not to test early. It just isn't going to happen. I'll keep my crazy POAS addiction to myself if you all want to wait! I don't want to lead anyone astray haha.

Aww Jamers what kind of fur babies do you have? I'm 25, OH is 26. We got married in July and I qualified as a doctor in August so we've had a busy year! I've always wanted to have babies but never wanted to be a stay at home mum, I love what I do at work too much. My OH however has lots of interests and talents, he's a musician and he loves to study philosophy, he's writing a book! But he hates traditional office type jobs and actually prefers to be home, so when the time comes he'll be a stay at home daddy for a while :)

What about the rest of you?

3dpo today . Only BD 1x though. Which was a day before O. We will see though. Used opk u n til CD17 . App says I should have Oed on the 18th .just hoping those sperm stayed around long enough .

7dpo today still have low dull back ache
Some minor twinging pains in abdomen
Some random twinging pains in boobs
Couple of dizzy spells
Cervix still high
Moody
And have been peeing a lot seems like every 20mins

Anyone else have any symptoms ?

7dpo today still have low dull back ache
Some minor twinging pains in abdomen
Some random twinging pains in boobs
Couple of dizzy spells
Cervix still high
Moody
And have been peeing a lot seems like every 20mins

Anyone else have any symptoms ?

I'm 7dpo too! I've had horrible back cramping on and off since like 2dpo which is not normal for me. Also breasts have been tender, peeing a lot and I'm hungry haha. Anyone else had back cramps?! I've never had these before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->