1dpo today...anyone wanna wait it out with me? :)

So I'm 10 dpo this morning, and can't keep anything down. I don't feel sick in any other way, I'm just so nauseated that any smell makes me run for the bathroom.

Ugh, I'm trying hard not to symptom spot, but its sooooooooo hard. I've got some breast tenderness too, and I've been exhausted. I fell asleep at 8 p.m. last night, and woke up at 6 a.m. And I still want to sleep.

I'm 10dpo today too and I've started spotting - it's a light brown colour. I want to believe it's implantation spotting but I'm getting low back cramps now so I think it's going to be early AF 😔

I'm 10dpo today too and I've started spotting - it's a light brown colour. I want to believe it's implantation spotting but I'm getting low back cramps now so I think it's going to be early AF 😔

:( Keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't AF.

2 days left ladies although I started testing already. I cant tell if I see a line or not will test again in the am. my last pregnancy it was very faint 14dpo so I know I cant tell this early at 12dpo

I want to start testing so badly. But I'm trying to hold out until 14 dpo. Ugh, it is SO hard.

Must maintain sanity. Must remain calm.

You ladies have much more self control than me! I had light brown spotting yesterday and a little more this morning which earlier I thought was AF starting but now it's stopped again, so I got a little hopeful that it could be implantation bleeding and tested this pm. You can have a look and see what you think, I thought I saw something but I think I'm going crazy. If this is AF I wish I could just get it over with, this is just mean :-(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
You ladies have much more self control than me! I had light brown spotting yesterday and a little more this morning which earlier I thought was AF starting but now it's stopped again, so I got a little hopeful that it could be implantation bleeding and tested this pm. You can have a look and see what you think, I thought I saw something but I think I'm going crazy. If this is AF I wish I could just get it over with, this is just mean :-(

I don't see anything, hun. Sorry :nope: But if it was IB yesterday, you probably wouldn't get a bfp until tomorrow. I'm hoping the witch stays away for you.

I'm out! AF got me full force today. Good luck to the rest of you!

Can someone tell me what they think ? I went back and looked couple hours later and think there is something ? Idk . I'm worried it's line eyes. Someone tweek ... could it be the indent ? I'm either 7dpo or 9dpo not sure .

Attachments

• 20151127_141552.jpg
    20151127_141552.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151127_141548.jpg
    20151127_141548.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
Can someone tell me what they think ? I went back and looked couple hours later and think there is something ? Idk . I'm worried it's line eyes. Someone tweek ... could it be the indent ? I'm either 7dpo or 9dpo not sure .

I don't see anything, hun. If it didn't show up for a couple hours, then it isn't a valid test result. I'd test again in a couple days! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->