1dpo today (Sunday 9th August). Anyone else?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

Anyone else 1dpo today? I don't know for sure whether today is 1dpo or O day, as I usually temp and am not this cycle due to being on holiday, but for various reasons I'm veering more towards 1dpo. Our timing wasn't great this month as my husband is a musician and is playing a festival. We managed to dtd 4, 3 and 2 days before O. Not liking my chances.

Anyone else on 1dpo and want to wait out these two weeks with me? Or in my case, 11 days as I have a short literal phase.

Bump.

Anyone else ovulating around now?

I'm 3-4 dpo but I'll wait with you :) It sounds like you timed fairly well, I'd say your chances are good. I am super exhausted the last couple of days and I can't help but stupidly think it's a symptom, though I know it's way too soon for that. I think maybe my prenatal are making me sleepy. I can't wait until I get to start testing! When do you start testing? I think I will start on Wed because I have had positives as soon as 7-8 dpo, but I know it's probably way too early.

1dpo as of Sunday. I am temping this cycle and got a temp rise Sunday morning. Had two days of positive opk's Friday and Saturday and it was negative on Sunday.

So will know for sure if I ovulated in two days time after FF confirms and temps stay up!

Will wait with u ladies! :flower:

Hi there ladies,

Anyone else 1dpo today? I don't know for sure whether today is 1dpo or O day, as I usually temp and am not this cycle due to being on holiday, but for various reasons I'm veering more towards 1dpo. Our timing wasn't great this month as my husband is a musician and is playing a festival. We managed to dtd 4, 3 and 2 days before O. Not liking my chances.

Anyone else on 1dpo and want to wait out these two weeks with me? Or in my case, 11 days as I have a short literal phase.

Hi squirrel I think your bd schedule sounds quite promising! Most experts say that building up the spermie supplies before O is often the best way! :thumbup:

Are u taking anythin to try and lengthen your luteal phase?

2 DPO here! Ordered some cheap pregnancy test from eBay because I know I'll be impatient. What cycle for you girls?? Only my second and I feel like it's been forever already lol

This is just my first cycle. I was very laid back in the beginning of the cycle but now I am already crazy and symptom spotting.

Hi Ladies and babydust to all :dust:

MrsWhite: tiredness is often a first symptom for many women, fingers crossed it is for you! I am going to try not to test till 11dpo (AF due 12dpo). We're on holiday for all but one day of that time, but we're home on the day of 8dpo, so I have to try hard not to test then as I bummed myself out with early testing last cycle. I promised I wouldn't do that again!

Tesh23: sounds like a perfect OPK/chart match up! Hope you caught that egg! I usually chart, but being on holiday I thought I'd give it a rest. I was taking vit B6, but it was delaying ovulation hugely, so I stopped. I think it's just from breastfeeding still, as I used to have a 14 day luteal phase. I'm not too worried about 11 days as its enough to get pregnant.

Dtrisha: good luck! Hope this is it! Cycle number 2 was my lucky one with my daughter. This is our third cycle, but they're long and irregular because I'm still breastfeeding my daughter. We've been trying since the beginning of April. Hoping this is it for us now! Didn't have to wait this long last time! Even though four months isn't long at all, I'm so impatient!

Mrswhite- yeah I was laid back last cycle because I really thought it would work because we were BDing every other day and I was like how won't I fort pregnant? But now since that didn't work in more anxious this cycle and can't stop thinking about it.

Squirrel-awh congrats on your first! Did you do anything different from your first to second cycle? And I hope it's it for me to I can't wait much longer haha. I hope you get cycles back to. It al as well in sure it's hard to know when you ovulate. Hoping since I have regular 28 day periods that I won't have to wait to much longer but who knows. I wish I was one of those people that got symptoms the first couple days so I knew weither or not I am lol

This will be my 16th cycle ttc. Really hope u ladies get your bfps a lot sooner! :dust::dust:

Have any of you done or tried anythin different this cycle?

Tesh- baby dust to you!! I hope you get lucky soon!!!! And no I haven't tried anything different. Just every other day BD like always. I think if I don't conceive this month I'm going to buy Preseed. I've heard good things about it.

Tesh- baby dust to you!! I hope you get lucky soon!!!! And no I haven't tried anything different. Just every other day BD like always. I think if I don't conceive this month I'm going to buy Preseed. I've heard good things about it.

Thanks Dtrisha :flower:

I have heard good things on here about the SMEP method of every other day of BD - is that what u are trying? I have also heard gr8 things about preseed, I use is as a lube sometimes if I don't see enough ewcm. I have been using it off and on for about 8 cycles, it has worked for me personally yet, but fingers crossed for you if u do try it, hopefully u won't need to! :hugs:

If I am not mistaken... We are both at 3dpo today :thumbup: Do u chart or temp?

Tesh-yeah just trying every other day BDing. We're finally on the same schedule so it's a lot easier. Yeah if I don't conceive this month then Preseed it is next month. I never see ewcm. Just like milky white discharge.

Anyone having any symptoms? Anybody testing yet? I'm 7-8 dpo today and I tested, and as expected bfn, but I have been so exhausted this week as well as having some strange shooting pains in my groin yesterday and the day before, quite sharp and impossible to ignore. Not sure if it was just some strange nerve pain or possibly pregnancy related, I guess we will see. I have never heard of that as a symptom though, so I doubt it.

Feel bloated today and kinda tired. 6dpo and tested like a weirdo BFN duh lol

@Dtrisha: It's so hard not to test isn't it? It's this nagging feeling that maybe what if you DID test positive and you were missing out if you didn't test? It's almost a compulsion for me. I even find myself using my OPKs long after I've ovulated just because I have the need to pee on a stick! Haha!

Yeah omg it's so hard. I have a bunch of tests so it can't hurt to test lol.

I think being able to pee on a stick (sensitive internet cheapies) keeps us sane in the tww!:thumbup:

Am 6dpo today and have lost most of my symptoms, boobs are less sore. Still a bit achey tho. And have increased creamy cm yest and today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->