1st attempt at IVF started last week!!

mandy19

Reaction score
New to forum, just started my first attempt at IVF last week, currently on day 7 of daily injections, using Gonal-f 375mcgs along with Luveris 75iu daily, anyone else using these drugs??

My problems are blocked tubes & also low AMH :cry:

Hi n welcome to bnb, I've not Hun tbh I just wanted to say hi, lots of lovely ladies here who will be able to associate with what your goin thro :) I hope ur eggo is preggo!

Hi n welcome to bnb, I've not Hun tbh I just wanted to say hi, lots of lovely ladies here who will be able to associate with what your goin thro :) I hope ur eggo is preggo!

Hi there, thanks for your reply, so far have found this site helpful and gives me lots of Hope :thumbup:

Hi, think I ought to join this thread as we kinda high jacked the other thread lol

Hi, think I ought to join this thread as we kinda high jacked the other thread lol

yea think we did Natasha :haha:im just trying to find out if anyone else is taking the same drugs as me, having alot of nausea today and feeling pretty miserable :cry:

I'm in menopur so not the same, were you on BCP? If not you'll be on short protocol.

Lol birth control pills :) in ivf they use them to plan your cycle on long protocol. Your obviously not a fertility chat room addict like me lol

lol no im not, just been addicted to this over the past few days, i manage to guess most of the abbreviations!! No i wasnt given any birth control pills, basically i had to call the hospital when my period came last month, and was then given a date for my Prostap injecton, which supposedly put me into the menopause! and two weeks later i had a scan to check my womb lining, and was then given the go ahead to start my daily injections two days later, have got ten days worth of injections, on day 7 just now, go back to hospital on friday for a further scan & more bloods.

I see the injection is instead of the pill and you are on long protocol :)

Thanks, you know more about my cycle than me!! lol i intend to ask more questions at my next appointment!

It's hard to take it all in isn't it? I find I then go away and have loads of questions which I just didn't think of at the time!

yea its defo hard to try and take it all in!! i didnt even think to ask such things like what protocol i am on! I have a friend thats been through IVF twice but sadly its been unsuccessful, she is able to answer some of my questions, and i kinda knew what to expect as i knew all about her journey with IVF.

I'm a bit confused. I'm NhS and was long protocol for Iui, awaiting protocol for ivf. My Amh is low. There doesn't seem to be a standard for low Amh as just as many people have been long or short. Quite interesting.

It really does vary so much from clinic to clinic! Mandy GL with your scan let us know how you get on I'm scheduled for ER Saturday!!!

Hi there im on day 6 of stimms as im on short protocol. Im on merinol and cetrotide. Are you on the long protocol?
Feeling crampy and sore but thats about it.

It really does vary so much from clinic to clinic! Mandy GL with your scan let us know how you get on I'm scheduled for ER Saturday!!!

Thanks Natasha, my scan went well I'm booked in for ER on tuesday!! so nervous but excited at the same time, i see you are due for ER today, wish you lots of luck and hope all goes well, let me know how it goes :thumbup:

Hi there im on day 6 of stimms as im on short protocol. Im on merinol and cetrotide. Are you on the long protocol?
Feeling crampy and sore but thats about it.

hi Clarkea,
yea im on the long protocol, took the last of my injections day and am due for ER on tues!! :happydance: still feeling very swollen and crampy also.

Hi mandy19. I hope all goes well on tuesday. Doc says if my scan goes ok on monday my er will be wednesday. Nervous stuff isnt it. Woke up today feeling a bit sick and paranoid about oshh

Hey ladies, ER went well today it was no where near as bad as I though it would be and I was really really really scared. 9 eggs collected will find our tomorrow how many fertilised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->