1st birthday decorations etc

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Bec L, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Bec L

Bec L Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy

We're having a couple of little family parties for Poppy and one big joint antenatal one.

Can I ask where you got all the stuff from for your LOs 1st birthdays? Have
    got balloons and banners, am thinking cake decorations, plates/napkins/tablecloths etc.

Any help much appreciated. Have looked on ebay but there are so many to choose from!

2. candeur

candeur Well-Known Member

3. Bec L

Bec L Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy

Thank you, I'll have a look :) x

4. cinnamum

cinnamum Mumof_4_PREG W#5

we got all our banners hellium balloons and bits from clinton cards. (balloons are still floating in living room a month on)
    but i didnt use the banners because it rained so we stayed inside, because of moving house i couldnt put them up because of damaging the walls. i was gutted! but i was smart enough to buy just... "happy birthday" banners instead of 1st birthday, so now i can use them next year.
    she was too interested in all the new toys and the wrapping paper, balloons and her nanny.
    but if i had more money i would've bought the laura ashley bunting which is made of fabric so it can be used over and over and over...
    it is beautiful...
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=laura ashley bunting&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi