1st birthday presents..

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
what has everybody bought?

we have lots of toys obv coz of Rhys.. like we have the bouncing zebra already and arts and crafts stuff and lots of other 'boy ish' toys...

im stuck for ideas

Im in this position aswell , Carly has everything you can think of , apart from the bouncing zebra , other then that we literally have everything.

I may just have to go throught all the toys and give them to charity so i can buy some for ella as at this rate i wont ever need to buy for ella again!

I think If I was in your situation i'd probably buy some really nice outfits rather than trying to find more toys. Or how about some toys for outdoors?

Its 2 days after our wedding and we'll be on honeymoon! So we'll probably treat him then. Maybe a few toys or something? He's having a party as well.

Cant believe you're all thinking about this already! lol, Im so unorganised!

xxx

what about a dolly and a pushchair for her hun, saying u said you have got boyish toys

im going to get , lilly the bouncing spinning zebra, also the laugh and learn fisher price chair, following not suitable for a boy, but a pretty pink fisher price my first tea set,
also im tempted to get her the elmo live, everytime its on the tv she loves it lol

edited

i didnt read your post properly, and just thought you was buying for a boy pmsl sorry, so maybe a pretty pink tea set could be an idea lol, also my 1st pram and doll set, its from 9 months and is like a push along walker thingy lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

ELC do a lush pink wheelbarrow :) mabe something she could use outdoor in the summer with rhys
they also do a pink lawmower..
little people do a fab pink aeroplane (rhiannon had one for her birthday and LOVES it)
ELC (again lol) do this walking mat-thing that when you place your feet on the mat's feet it makes a sound up the top..sort of encourages walking (rhiannon crawls up hers :dohh:)

x

I've got Katie a pink smarttrike, a pink inflatable bearchair with her name on it, pink curdroy luggage set with poodles on it!, Dolly walker with doll and an inflatable thing that i'll put pink balls in. I hope to buy her the zebra too - great reviews about it!

i want to get Maley a inflatable ball pit for her first birthday...dont really know why...just know that thats what im getting for her....oh and one of those ball things that vibrate...cant remember what they are called...

i want to get Maley a inflatable ball pit for her first birthday...dont really know why...just know that thats what im getting for her....oh and one of those ball things that vibrate...cant remember what they are called...

i got a really cheap ball pool from the studio shop £8 with 100 balls, i had to buy 100 more though to fill ita bit more..... i intially bought it for lillys 1st birthday, but i couldnt resist and i put it up in her room hahahaha she loves it. xxxx

i got a really cheap ball pool from the studio shop £8 with 100 balls, i had to buy 100 more though to fill ita bit more..... i intially bought it for lillys 1st birthday, but i couldnt resist and i put it up in her room hahahaha she loves it. xxxx

i cant have too many balls...i actually have a phobia of ball pits but i want to get over it and thats why i'll buy her one...

i cant have too many balls...i actually have a phobia of ball pits but i want to get over it and thats why i'll buy her one...

oh i hope you do get over it hun, well done for wanting to try, im shit when it comes to stuff like that!:rofl: and good luck xxx

im needed ideas too i might get him a ball pit but im thinking it might take alot of room up , ive bought him some books so far i might get him one of those learning tables but im really stuck too xxx

ELC do a lush pink wheelbarrow :) mabe something she could use outdoor in the summer with rhys
they also do a pink lawmower..
little people do a fab pink aeroplane (rhiannon had one for her birthday and LOVES it)
ELC (again lol) do this walking mat-thing that when you place your feet on the mat's feet it makes a sound up the top..sort of encourages walking (rhiannon crawls up hers :dohh:)

x

i love this too! its out of stock at mine atm,just waiting for it to come back in so i can buy it to put it away for maddi's birthday, looks like so much fun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->